LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you installed modular mods?
The correct question would be: Did you read the overview page? :roflmao: But maybe people don't click on text, as they expect no link.
If you just write the mod's url as text, RD's internal system automatically makes it a preview, so it might be more obvious.

Last edited:
Hi, I found a few more things to fix (print). This McLaren painting is beautiful, congratulations, good taste, anyway, continue with the beautiful work. View attachment 441388
I Found problems too :) Please fix it :) Author did a great Job :)

Attachments

• F1_2020_photo_superres_20210424_180537.jpg
    F1_2020_photo_superres_20210424_180537.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
Merci pour la mise à jour ! Depuis que j'ai installé un casque personnalisé je n'ai plus les logos des écuries, les combinaisons, les stands etc mais j'ai les livrées dans la bonne couleur. Est-ce normal? Merci

Thanks for your work, is not compatible with F1 2021 performance mod for f1 2020 by banderas?
Hi, I think I may answer! My mod is compatible with any skin mod, as long as you install manually the xml raw files of my mod into the ERP files in the "teams" folder team by team by using EGO Erp archive. If you just want to copypaste then no, one mod will overwrite the other but you can import the files manually and have both mods as my mod modifies only the performance files and not textures or other files.

If you use ModularMods, it is also compatible

Last edited:
I have a problem , i have Carlos Sainz in ferrari but it says its Vettel etc , did i do something wrong ? Or do i have to do something else to get it to work , else the mod works amazingly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.