LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello I have a problem. The mega.nz file is impossible to download. I tried to copy and paste this file but i cannot download this. Any advice for this problem? thank you in advance for your answer. Regards

was wondering if there was an alternative download for the mod? mega limits the downloads quota, the entire thing is going to take me 4 days to even download this

Very nice work with this mod, but i see you put the real Alpine livery on the Renault Chassis on the V1.7 mod i would use that to use offline but you remove the download, you can't re upload the V1.7 version or submit here the real Alpine livery for the Renault Chassis? Thank you

hello , thanks for the mod . How can we revert the splash screen ? Tbh i dont like the look of the main menu when it says press any button . Anyway to get back to the stock ?

Are there alternate download links ?

MegaSync is usually a very fast & stable download platform, but the link provided is barely reaching 51 KB/s and sometimes even stops. It's the 1st time I have this kind of problem with MegaSync only for this link. Is this happening for someone else too?

Hello lucas
I downloaded this mod and installed it in my game,but there are a few problems.
I installed version 1.3 mod before. now i have installed version 2.3 mod. some vehicles in the game are still painted in version 1.3, and some drivers have no head. I don't know if this is a bug. I want to reset the game file. Do you know what to do? (Also, i am using steam)

hey man i think that your mod is cool but i have a question about the character faces.
can u do it where u dont have the current 2021 driver transfers and still have the 2020 drivers but still have the 2021 car liveries. Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.