LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey mate! Thanks for your all works. They are amazing and deserve a huge thank. The only problem for me was my Alpine car model is not like Renault's car model. It looks like Ferrari or Alpha tauri car model. Livery is transfferred succesfully(Renault became Blue) but car model also changed and became like Ferrari or Alpha Tauri car model. I don't know how to fix it. Help me..

Last edited:
Hey mate! Thanks for your all works. They are amazing and deserve a huge thank. The only problem for me was my Alpine car model is not like Renault's car model. It looks like Ferrari or Alpha tauri car model. Livery is transfferred succesfully(Renault became Blue) but car model also changed and became like Ferrari or Alpha Tauri car model. I don't know how to fix it. Help me..
Ever heard of FOM car bro ?

First of all @Lucas351 thank you for the great work you have done, I wanted to ask you something, the only lack I found is the absence of the official Alpine suit, did I do something wrong or is it really missing? Thanks again

Edit: Unfortunately I noticed bugs in the Ferrari uniforms on Sainz's cap, while Leclerc's suit does not load the textures.
Ricciardo's face in McLaren has a flaw on his mouth.

I want to clarify that these are not negative criticisms, I just try to make a small contribution

Last edited:
It's my first time modding f1 2020, skins and faces works allright but names didn't change. when I select Haas, driver names still Grosjean and Magnussen. What should I do?

• Deleted member 1031992

It's my first time modding f1 2020, skins and faces works allright but names didn't change. when I select Haas, driver names still Grosjean and Magnussen. What should I do?
1622039001280.png

By popular request:: In this video I show you a tutorial on how to combine and install the Season Mod for F1 2020 by Xurda and LucasDesign and get it to work properly. I hope you like it.:)

Last edited:
Hola Lucas! Primero de todo, gran modo (se ve mucho el esfuerzo puesto). Escribia esto para preguntarte si es posible no cambiar las caras de grosejan y mangnussen o de cualquier piloto que haya sido movido de equipo, para evitar el cambio de nombres :confused:. Si me podrías responder esa duda me harías un gran favor. Muchas gracias!! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%