LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
i dont know why but i installed the mod copy/paste way and it keeps crashing when i end a seesion or if i pick the Aston Martin Car

I had installed another F1 2021 Mod before, so Modular Mods was installed (with the other Mods also in there)

Normally the files of your mod would overwrite the old mod so there shoudn't be a problem with that, or could it?

How do you think i can fix it?

i dont know why but i installed the mod copy/paste way and it keeps crashing when i end a seesion or if i pick the Aston Martin Car

I had installed another F1 2021 Mod before, so Modular Mods was installed (with the other Mods also in there)

Normally the files of your mod would overwrite the old mod so there shoudn't be a problem with that, or could it?

How do you think i can fix it?
verify game files and then install both mods again

Hey Lucas, Hey other people.
My question is, am i allowed to use this mod as a content of my stream on Twitch?
If so, do i have to pay, or is giving credits enough?

Thx in advance, MordorsFinest
of course you are allowed! and you don't have to pay (in any case it would be if you wanted to make a donation, but obviously not mandatory), don't worry ;)

I have the old welcome screen still even after installing v2.2.
You say to install Modular Mods 1st, then copy and paste your mod.
My question though, your files contain a Modular Mods directory. So I still have to install modular mods even though your files contain a modular mods folder with files?

Yes, because it just contains that: The files. Not the core of MoMods. What the core does not know, the game will not load.
Thanks. So i reinstalled Modular mods folders, then copied over your folders. Still getting the GREY welcome screen not the Blue one. And HAAS seem to be starting up the grid in like 10th place. Feel something hasnt copied over correctly? Any suggestions? Are there just some files i need to add to the "Active" Modular Mods folder perhaps? Appreciate your reply.

• Deleted member 1031992

Thanks. So i reinstalled Modular mods folders, then copied over your folders. Still getting the GREY welcome screen not the Blue one. And HAAS seem to be starting up the grid in like 10th place. Feel something hasnt copied over correctly? Any suggestions? Are there just some files i need to add to the "Active" Modular Mods folder perhaps? Appreciate your reply.
Do you play the qualifying session ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years