Lausitzring

Tracks Lausitzring 1.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Dirk Steffen

I don't particularly disagree with "rips". If it was up to me, everything would be open source and the creators would be compensated more than enough for their work, so we could just keep creating and sharing...

However rips aren't allowed at RD, for reasons we all know. Best find a place to host rips, especially if they're high quality, before it inevitably gets taken down. And stolen content is stolen content. I don't know about you, but back in my rFactor days, people were super anal about their scratchmade stuff being stolen, and most of the good stuff was 100% original.

guys honestly, I don't have time to research who was the original creator, who ripped it, who made what kind of edditing and in what scale. If I violated some RD rules, just delete it. I have no problem with that. I simply can't defend 3x converted track about its origin, I just know digga is awesome modder and I respect him a lot. PEACE!

Last edited:
Hey Fuzo, I've been playing around on the oval with the VRC Formula NA 99 IndyCar. Upon watching replays of the AI and myself, there's a noticeable bump around the 100 M board going into Oval turn 3. Doesn't make it unplayable, just a bit of a shock the first time around. Wish it weren't there. I love the project as a whole so far! v0.92 btw.

Hey Fuzo, I've been playing around on the oval with the VRC Formula NA 99 IndyCar. Upon watching replays of the AI and myself, there's a noticeable bump around the 100 M board going into Oval turn 3. Doesn't make it unplayable, just a bit of a shock the first time around. Wish it weren't there. I love the project as a whole so far! v0.92 btw.

The road mesh is the same as it is in rFactor 2 version, just a litle smoothed, if former author did it this way, he probably indended to do so. But I will check it, there might be some problem with road mesh anyway.

Fuzo updated Lausitzring with a new update entry:

Update 0.93

Updates and fixes in version 0.93:
  • fixed T1 missing collider in oval and DTM layout
  • fixed checkpoints in oval layout (should count laps correctly now)
  • fixed road visual smoothing (visible mostly during nights)
  • added lights and some other meshes to support shader patch lights (thx to leBluem)
  • fully reworked terrain and sand textures on the track - still WIP, needs some finetuning
  • added shader patch configuration directly to the mod (thx x4fab and leBluem)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys about the better representation of layouts - I saw some real onboard videos of different layouts and the track mostly represents the one in real life. Even so, everybody will learn where to go after first round, or two. The track map is working as well, so I don't see the point in adding some additional objects to the track :)

Guys about the better representation of layouts - I saw some real onboard videos of different layouts and the track mostly represents the one in real life. Even so, everybody will learn where to go after first round, or two. The track map is working as well, so I don't see the point in adding some additional objects to the track :)
That's a big shame. Oh well.
The small cones are hard to see in VR at speed, and track maps break immersion. It'd be nice to get a better on-track indication of where to go, that's all. We aren't asking for big flashing arrows.

Last edited:
Tracks crashing in Content manager for me. Re downloaded and reinstalled it got as far as the end of the pitlane and it crashed again, No warning flag in CM either.

Tracks crashing in Content manager for me. Re downloaded and reinstalled it got as far as the end of the pitlane and it crashed again, No warning flag in CM either.
delete acc_lausitzring.ini in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks and it should work, that config file has some bugs, it is fixed in the Shader patch config file which is included in track directory but apparently shader patch prefers the wrong one. It will speak to LeBluem to add the correct version to default shader patch config.

Thank you for your latest updates on the 2 tracks. I had no problems with running the tracks and I did delete your previous ACC versions before running them. Keep up the great work.

Nice updates, thanks. I still wish the layouts had more on-track barriers (tyre walls or similar barriers, maybe even cones) rather than the rather open free-roam nature of the various ribbons. It can be tricky working out where to go at speed if you race HUD-free. Track maps break immersion for a lot of people.

Also, the main wind turbine looks like a smaller one that's just been scaled up, so the main mast and 'head' are a lot fatter than they really should be. It just looks too 'bulky', I think, especially at the top. As this is such a prominent feature of the track it'd be nice if it was updated.

Lausitzring.jpg

Getting these red cross artifacts on this track and your Oschersleben track also. Any idea what they are?

Attachments

• Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_tmm_lausitzring_28-9-119-20-29-34.jpg
    Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_tmm_lausitzring_28-9-119-20-29-34.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 214
With me, these crosses are not present, looks like an app for the ideal line.
What I noticed is.:
Before Turn 2 on the Oval course, the AI slows down pretty much or sometimes stops almost, which is something that needs to be fixed. Otherwise great track super implementation looks just great!

With me, these crosses are not present, looks like an app for the ideal line.
What I noticed is.:
Before Turn 2 on the Oval course, the AI slows down pretty much or sometimes stops almost, which is something that needs to be fixed. Otherwise great track super implementation looks just great!
I don't run any overlays, it's only present on his tracks, I've downloaded the ACC version which this is based off and no crosses are present. I've never seen anything like this on any tracks before. I now wonder if it's an issue with Sol? Since i'm running the latest Alpha release.

Fuzo updated Lausitzring with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

Changes and updates in version 1.2
- added some new camera sets to DTM and GP layouts
- improved oval camera set
- fixed wrong surface detection by AC engine for some meshes
- added camera facing crowd
- improved some materials across the track
- some windmills are rotating now (CSP 1.36 and higher only!)
- additional optimisation of meshes and materials
- new grooves for all layouts

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back