Lausitzring

Tracks Lausitzring 1.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not really a race though is it, more like a gentle drive around! This is a race and what the oval track was designed for in the first place, plus no holes in the wall strangely enough!! The track was deadly enough, ask Mr Zanardi

kinda old video to be taken as reference, don't you think? :) It is normal that tracks are evolving and changing during the years so I guess those barriers and entry roads were made with a purpose. It has no effect on racing on the track though, I don't see any point of creating some extra barriers there, sorry.

It looks like you can cut the track in GP layout for laptime. If you don't go through the last two hairpins but use the pit road and then move back right on to track, it doesn't get registered by AC as a cut. Most notably you can see in laptime that the sector 3 is couple or more seconds faster than average.

It looks like you can cut the track in GP layout for laptime. If you don't go through the last two hairpins but use the pit road and then move back right on to track, it doesn't get registered by AC as a cut. Most notably you can see in laptime that the sector 3 is couple or more seconds faster than average.
Yes I know, it is combination of unfortunate track design and assetto track setting posibilities. This was the reason I created 4th layout for multiplayer where the pit entry road is closed. There is not much to do about it.

Yes I know, it is combination of unfortunate track design and assetto track setting posibilities. This was the reason I created 4th layout for multiplayer where the pit entry road is closed. There is not much to do about it.

Oh sorry, I see now! I was just checking this new version and when I noticed it, I also thought that AC limit is the reason for this. And I also had about the exact same possible solution. But didn't even look what that other layout is x) Thanks and sorry again.

I have no idea if it was like that before and if it's intended, but the light pollution density value in the extension config is crazy high at 15 compared to 0.5 at Oschersleben. It causes Sol to slowly go from slight darkness at dawn to super bright just a couple of ingame hours later.

I have no idea if it was like that before and if it's intended, but the light pollution density value in the extension config is crazy high at 15 compared to 0.5 at Oschersleben. It causes Sol to slowly go from slight darkness at dawn to super bright just a couple of ingame hours later.
lower it as you whish in csp config and I will try to fix it in next update, people rushed me to release it so I didn't have time to test it all properly. Sorry.

lower it as you whish in csp config and I will try to fix it in next update, people rushed me to release it so I didn't have time to test it all properly. Sorry.
You don't have to apologize :) Just wanted to report. Thanks for all your amazing work!

Last edited:
ok as an update i was having an issue with this track post 1.78 csp where the track would flash or be transparent partly on the front straight, turn 1 and turn 3. I found a solution to this problem and it was to go to track adjustments in CSP and then i unchecked Tesellation for dynamic flags. If your also having this issue that is your fix.

ok as an update i was having an issue with this track post 1.78 csp where the track would flash or be transparent partly on the front straight, turn 1 and turn 3. I found a solution to this problem and it was to go to track adjustments in CSP and then i unchecked Tesellation for dynamic flags. If your also having this issue that is your fix.
This issue is specific for AMD card users, never heard about this issue from nVidia users, but thx for sharing the solution. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.3%