LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
What I do to watch the replays from outside: I copied the "AI" folder from the "normal" layout into the freeroam folder. When I play I first rename the folder to "_AI" otherwise the freeroam would not work. Before watching the replay I rename back the folder to "AI" so the cameras work.
BTW there is another camera set that you can find here on RD made by @Leonardo Ratafiá , very nice. Here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tv-cameras-for-l-a-canyons.23457/
gotcha, but that's to much work, and the other set of cameras are also for the normal version. Thanks no matter what.

racedepartment server is UP with LAC 1.0 Spent about 2 hours cruising around last night, fantastic work @Phoenix77

couple of quesitons
Are there 2K textures available for 1.0?

Can those with VIP content go through the gates to access VIP content in an online server that is set up with the "standard" 1.0 version?

sorry for the silly question but the "extension" folder should I keep it there or move the ext_config.ini to somewhere else?
thanks
ext_config.ini should be in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\la_canyons\extension
just like the 1.0 download is.

extension folder (as in \extension\config\tracks) as it was on the pre release, is of no use anymore.

In summary :
the ini file for lights can be in 2 different places.
  1. \content\tracks\la_canyons\extension
  2. \extension\config\tracks
If 1. then it's called ext_config.ini and is loaded with the game
if 2. then it's called la_canyons.ini and is loaded in live, so can apply changes live
And... 1. is loaded regardless of 2.
Meaning if you wish to play with 2., then remove or rename 1.

Hi everyone following this thread...

Anyone kindly sending coffees... Rest assured your email addresses will be added to my mailing list, and you will receive an email, shortly after the VIP extras are how I want them to be. If I reply to everyone atm I won't have time to get the VIP extras actually finished :D

If you know someone who has sent a donation, please could you spread this information for me, Thanks :)

I'm a little taken a back at the interest, and support...
I very much appreciate every single one of you for taking the time to do so!
And I hope you're all having fun with v1.0

I am having some odd reverb sound at random places, very loud, like another car is right behind me. Oddly enough I get no reverb when driving through the tunnel after the bridge. I can understand reverb in places where you are between rock faces, but these are just spread out all over?

No need to update the server... Only if there's a change to models.ini or surfaces.ini
Thanks for spotting it and letting me know mate :)
If you could confirm to everyone this fix works, that would be great!
Cheers!

And could everyone share the above fix with their friends, Thanks! :)

racedepartment server is UP with LAC 1.0 Spent about 2 hours cruising around last night, fantastic work @Phoenix77

couple of quesitons
Are there 2K textures available for 1.0?

Can those with VIP content go through the gates to access VIP content in an online server that is set up with the "standard" 1.0 version?
That's great Scott, glad you're loving it, 2K Textures will be available, just have to check names etc. VIP and Regular versions work perfectly together...
Only those with the VIP roads can pass through their 'open' gates....

It will appear to drivers with the regular (If you can call 26 miles regular) version,
that the VIP drivers have passed through their 'closed' gates!

I am having some odd reverb sound at random places, very loud, like another car is right behind me. Oddly enough I get no reverb when driving through the tunnel after the bridge. I can understand reverb in places where you are between rock faces, but these are just spread out all over?
I haven't heard of anyone else mentioning this issue, so I'm not sure what to suggest!

No need to update the server... Only if there's a change to models.ini or surfaces.ini
Thanks for spotting it and letting me know mate :)
If you could confirm to everyone this fix works, that would be great!
Cheers!

And could everyone share the above fix with their friends, Thanks! :)
It seem the fix is not working. I still don't get delta meter to work and ptracker is just giving me a red light :-( I even updated the server just in case, restarted server and stracker. No luck..

Did anyone else get it to work?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back