LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i kept all trees and rocks organised in different level of detail of the world, so according to your computer you can set world detail to what you like. The higher the busier!

in action :
lac_LOD.gif

might adjust depending on what's more heavy. The rocks are more heavy mesh for example.
Discreetly showing off indicator and reverse light, you saw nothing

60 slot server with the current version which includes the rocks but noticed a huge performance impact there. With the old version I get my 90fps without problems. With the new one, I can't drive as performance is incredibly bad (which is why the server is not online at the moment).
From some general performance tests on Pacific Coast a while back... I think anything over 50 slots starts losing frames... I got a little over exciting making 125 slots a possibility :D

I was about to write it but didn't want to look like I just want to make my PP filter more popular. ^^
So what Mascot was basically saying was.... use your own filter? lol
Feel free to share details mate... If it helps anyone around the canyons... it's all good.

Deserted my Transit for something faster. Stunning job from you both.
Before anyone says it, you're right I'm not a photographer:D
Thanks Kenny... Ben is doing an absolutely stunning job.
Great screenshots, any chance of holding back on them for a little while though mate... As me and Ben would like to give people the chance of experiencing them for themselves, first hand, after release where possible :) Cheers.

I think he's exploring right now. ;)

It's just... soooo many cars to choose from so it's hard to reduce the count. :cry:
Nice one mate, I hope he doesn't get too lost lol
Yeah it sounds like you were using it in the way I wanted it to be used...
Maybe for Assetto Corsa Strada it will be different :D

Sorry mate, I didn't mean for you to delete them. :(
It's all cool, I've been so tempted to show loads of screenshots for ages... It's been difficult as the trees are just amazing :D

Thanks Kenny... Ben is doing an absolutely stunning job.
Great screenshots, any chance of holding back on them for a little while though mate... As me and Ben would like to give people the chance of experiencing them for themselves, first hand, after release where possible :) Cheers.
Damn! I was just sparking up the gaming rig thinking that I'd missed the forest update. Gaaah!

Sorry mate, I didn't mean for you to delete them. :(
It's all cool, I've been so tempted to show loads of screenshots for ages... It's been difficult as the trees are just amazing :D
No problem, I don't normally do screenshots anyway, just thought I would this time because everything looks so good, amazing work from you both. I'm sure the guys who usually do will show things off much better anyway.

I can totally understand people wanting to post screenshots and/or videos. I had the chance to check out those additional details @Ben O'Bro has thrown onto the map and it's just amazing. Guys, you will be really happy once it's out for everyone. This in addition to the high res FFB mesh and it will be a blast.

No problem, I don't normally do screenshots anyway, just thought I would this time because everything looks so good, amazing work from you both. I'm sure the guys who usually do will show things off much better anyway.
They're great screenshots mate, I particularly loved the Lotus shots.
And you're a cool dude Kenny... I'm glad you're enjoying it so much... hopefully see you on one of the servers one day for a drive mate :)

I can totally understand people wanting to post screenshots and/or videos. I had the chance to check out those additional details @Ben O'Bro has thrown onto the map and it's just amazing. Guys, you will be really happy once it's out for everyone. This in addition to the high res FFB mesh and it will be a blast.
Thanks mate, although Ben didn't throw them on the map... He went to the L.A. virtual garden centre... and drove around planting them one by one... It took quite a few truck loads :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.