Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did the first season in career mode with the vanilla game with Toro Rosso, and now I'm on season two and switched to Red Bull and then installed the mod. Now I'm stuck with Gasly as my teammate. Is there any way I can switch some files to change Gasly's files to Verstappen's? I managed to get the name changed from Gasly to Verstappen with the localisation files by changing all of Daniel Ricciardo to Max Verstappen, but I can't figure out how to change the driver picture or the head model across from you in the career workstation. Any help?

edit: okay I managed to change all of the head models, hats, and stuff in the career hub and the podium, etc. and I got all the names changed in the localisation files. I've located the driver images in flow_frontend and overrides.fe_world.drivers.texarray and I'm aware I need to switch TexArrayIndex: 3 with TexArrayIndex: 18. No clue how to do that. Please help.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a problem with the drivers, The names and photos does not match, names are same than vanilla version, In the uncompressed file i notice this, In the folder: F1 2018\character_package\heads\male_driver there just is Valtteri Bottas's folder, maybe that be the cause?

Thank you, I can not wait to try this awsome work.
F1_2018_Mod_Season-2019.png

hey i have the latest version, but whenever i start a session, as soon as it loads and i get ready to start a flying lap on time trial for example, the game crashes..

Quick Question... Do you have any image that shows Aero, Engine, Chassis and Overall performance for each team? It would be greatly appreciated if you were capable of doing so :)

Game version 1.16, mod version 2.3, I was at monaco doing the qualifying pace programme with hypersoft tires and this happened..

Attachments

• 20190420120423_1.jpg
    20190420120423_1.jpg
    687.4 KB · Views: 385

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%