Krajiska Zmija hillclimb

Tracks Krajiska Zmija hillclimb 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
final tests with miata :)

579.jpg
578.jpg 577.jpg 576.jpg 575.jpg 574.jpg 573.jpg 572.jpg 571.jpg 570.jpg

Lemax updated Krajiska Zmija hillclimb with a new update entry:

Krajiska Zmija v1.1 update- complete track overhaul; high resolution road mesh;winter version

Krajiška Zmija hillclimb v1.1 by f1bosnia and lemax
View attachment 185728

-length: 4.1 kilometre
-pit boxes: 10
-high resolution road mesh
-version 1.1: complete track overhaul, high resolution road mesh

The most important motorsport event in Bosnia and Herzegovina is without a doubt the Cazin Grand Prix.
The 4.1 kilometre long Krajiska Zmija track is the only race in the country that counts for the CEZ Championship. It is also the only race...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow!
Thanks for doing this track...this well.
They're some places on the circuit, I simply can't tell are simulated.
The road surface texture palette and lighting are that real.

Wonderful work. Donation sent.

For anyone who is thinking of getting addons; do not hesitate! Both "Dirt" and "Winter" are worthy of any donation. "Winter" is particularly stunning.

Last edited:
Thanks, fun hillclimb! Still got my L plates on at the moment but it is short enough that it is easy to remember the general layout pretty quickly.

1 thing I would quite like to see in a future update... reverb zones for the rock wall areas.

Last edited:
@Lemax
Few days back I donated and got zima & gravel versions.EPIC!IMO you make best tracks for AC man.Love this also Glava & Hope!I have 2 questions.About Krajiska Zmija.
1.When I put for example 7 AI's and go to quick race mode every time at race start AI on left side crash.I can post screen if you need.
2.Zima version:Can I somehow turn up the grip level.I love the look of the snow/ice biut grip is just so low it isn fun to drive to me I would love it to have grip between now and gravel...thanks!Gravel is dope on green grip to me...

Last edited:
awesome with dirt !
i don't regret my donation.

i wonder if dirt is not too heavy, and need a gravel light version and maybe add dirt handling for snow.
with WRC 2017 C3, your tracks are awesome.

i hope you can add dirt/gravel for all your tracks, i will pay you :)

EDIT : i confirm DIRT version is too much heavy/dense, you need to replace by 2 the density, it needs to be faster, it's like it has rained 1 week and we race after.....

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back