Krajiska Zmija hillclimb

Tracks Krajiska Zmija hillclimb 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone know specifically what causes valid laps not to be recognised on stracker? I set a hill climb challenge up on our server and loads of valid laps aren't being counted. It could be an stracker or Krajiska Zmija issue or both but thought there might be some people here that know how to avoid it so I can pass the info on to people trying the hill climb challenge.

you should check whether stracker.ini is validating the laptimes when hitting an object, etc

[LAP_VALID_CHECKS]
; if true, collisions with other cars will invalidate laps
invalidateOnCarCollisions = True
; if true, collisions with environment objects will invalidate laps
invalidateOnEnvCollisions = True
; if -1: use server penalty setting, if available, otherwise use 2. All other values are passed to ptracker.
ptrackerAllowedTyresOut = -1

you should check whether stracker.ini is validating the laptimes when hitting an object, etc

[LAP_VALID_CHECKS]
; if true, collisions with other cars will invalidate laps
invalidateOnCarCollisions = True
; if true, collisions with environment objects will invalidate laps
invalidateOnEnvCollisions = True
; if -1: use server penalty setting, if available, otherwise use 2. All other values are passed to ptracker.
ptrackerAllowedTyresOut = -1
Thanks for the suggestion :) Maybe some sort of noncollidable object on track or something. I'll have to see if I can figure out our stracker login details and see if admin mode sheds any light (assuming I need admin mode to check the above.)

Mo
[QUOTE = "agostino83, post: 2038285, član: 205539"] vrlo lijepa staza !! komplimenti za sav posao, )ali pronašao sam bug :(koji sam označio crvenom bojom, ako idete ravno na stup, zaustavlja se automobil
142ubd4.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
Može

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back