Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh never mind, i figured out that i can effectively do this by using the reverse grid -1 parameter in the server manager, it makes two races where the first races grid is from the qualify then the second race is the same length but reverse grid order from the previous race.

Howdy again, got 1 server going shwell and i am planing on getting a second up and going. From my understanding to do so i have to run two different "Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server" folders each with their own Kissmyrank.exes? I know i will havto change ports on some things like the webstats, AC UDP and HTTP.

What i was wanting to know be for i go ahead and do so is that i want to run the two servers off the one DB, so i give the two Kissmyrank config.json files the same DB name but how do i go about the DB files? how does it update the DB from two different server folders?

Sorry if this has been answered bfor i couldn't quite get me head around how to achieve thus.

EDIT: I have two servers with separate folders, one server with the DB name KMR1 and the second with the name KMR2, the both share the local DB port of 4000. I can either server by its self but when i run the first KMR.exe then go to run the second, the CMD closes on the line "detecting public IP".

I have the first server with UDP/TCP 9600, HTTP 8081, KMR plugin 127.0.0.1:12000-127.0.0.1:12001 and web stats on 3000 and local plugin port 8004.
The second server goes like this UDP/TCP 9601, HTTP 8082, KMR 127.0.0.1:12003-127.0.0.1:12004 with web stats on 3001 local plugin port 8005.

It does not make a log when the server closes, would you have any idea why it would do this?

EDIT #2: I figured out the problem was this was set for both KMR configs "ac_app_link_udp_port": 12002, so i changed the second one to 12005 and all is good.

Sorry for the multiple edits hahaha

Many thanks
Stephen

Last edited:
Howdy again, was just wondering, i would like to use this plugin for a drift server, would there be a way to cycle tracks with only a practice session and also is it possible to disable the entire money/point system?

Cheerz Muffkins

Hello Brioche,

thanks for this very useful plugin software.
I've got a question regarding the track capture. I always follow the steps in your tutorial video on youtube. After setting the track boudaries it comes to the pit entry speed limit line. After creating it, I give it a test, works. After doing the pit boundaries sometimes the pit entry speed limit line does not work properly anymore, it doesn't give a penalty when entering too fast.
Any ideas on this?
Thanks in advance

I have an issue where I capture the track boundaries, pit area, junctions etc (following the video tutorial) and it all works fine. But then if I have to restart the server for some reason, it is all gone. Any suggestions of what could cause this?

SOLVED:
Anybody is experiencing network disconnections. Happens to me since I use kmr.
Has it something to do with kissmyrank, or is it my datacenter where I have a dedicated server.
The box is an Intel Athom2750 8C/8T processor with 8GB RAM and SSD
The network connection is 1GBibs.
Acserver I have set to Threads=4.
Server uses 11% RAM, and cpu is at 15% with 24 players on the server.

I run AC with kmr and stracker. The acserver runs stable, hardly I have this driver connection error.
Any parameters I can change to get the network connection stable?
Any advice very welcomed

I have traced down the issue to the last kernel update from 4.15.0-43 to 4.15.0-44 generic
Only a couple of days later after the update they updated the kernel again to 4.15.0-45.
Lets see, if it works better with the new kernel.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 285445

Hi,
how can i reset the Leaderboard?
thanks

• Deleted member 285445

Thank you,
leaderboard.json.ranking.json - is this one file?
i have:
leaderboard.json
rank.json
~temp.json

• Deleted member 285445

my file is named rank.json? i believe its the same?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back