Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "Jony1106, post: 2775034, membro: 570649"] Prende il GUID A VAPORE. Qualcosa del genere:
[CODICE] "ac_chat_admin_guid_list": [
"76561198098147477",
"Guid2",
"Guid3",
"prossimo guid ..."
], [/ Code] [/ QUOTE]
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"> <div> </ div>

15/5000

grazie mille :)
Suggerimenti una modifica

regards towards GDPR I like to throw one point into the discussion.
Brioche has programmed this kmr user command
Code:
driver_privacy_erase_personal_data_and_ban
which is absolutely fantastic.
If I give the new regulations the right interpretation, we are not allowed to store data of somebody, when we don't need them any more. There is a time frame of I think 1 week to delete them.
When somebody has run out of money or is banned from the server he has no access any more to use this command.
But we also have no right to keep his/her data on our server.any more
At the moment I delete 1 by 1 by hand.
I do this after i saw on 1 of my servers 2 drivers lost all their starting money, driving only 10 km, no accident, no infractions, no collisions no races, no hotlaps - short said all at 0, but with a balance under 0. Strange isn't it.

Hi Brioche,
it's me again. I've finaly completed the setup of all configs. After adding several track boundaries and running the plugin for about two weeks(with active races) the plugin do not response after typing two times "exit" into the console. The last line is "Saved data to leaderboard.json."

Now I noticed the CPU running at 100% and the local diskspace at almost 500GB of 500GB. The ~temp.json is already at 460GB!! That is not normal for temporary text files...This file is still growing.

How to fix this? Writing a script to do every hour a "save" and restarting the plugin at 03:00am?

Excuse me for my bad grammar.

EDIT:
After running out of disk space. Console output:
Code:
17:49:01> ENOSPC: no space left on device, write
17:49:01> Error: could not save data to ~temp.json.
17:49:02> ENOSPC: no space left on device, write
17:49:02> Error: could not save data to rank.json.
17:49:08> ENOSPC: no space left on device, write
17:49:08> Error: could not save data to session_history.json.
Now the server is still running at 100% CPU load but only with 30GB used disk space. The webinterface is not responding.

Try the config entry to limit the race control history.

Hello Brioche.

I try to install ac_kissmyrank_linux in my linux server, when it's finished I get the following error:

Code:
 Detecting the server public IP Address.
events.js:183
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND httpbin.org httpbin.org:80
    at errnoException (dns.js:50:10)
    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:92:26)
    at Function.module.exports.loopWhile (/snapshot/ac_kissmyrank/node_modules/deasync/index.js:72:22)
    at wait_for (/snapshot/ac_kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank.js:0:0)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/snapshot/ac_kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank.js:0:0)
    at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1243:22)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:644:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:552:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:495:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:487:3)
    at Function.Module.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1298:12)
    at startup (bootstrap_node.js:223:16)
    at bootstrap_node.js:644:3

Can you help me ?
Thank you

Hello Brioche.

I try to install ac_kissmyrank_linux in my linux server, when it's finished I get the following error:

Code:
 Detecting the server public IP Address.
events.js:183
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND httpbin.org httpbin.org:80
    at errnoException (dns.js:50:10)
    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:92:26)
    at Function.module.exports.loopWhile (/snapshot/ac_kissmyrank/node_modules/deasync/index.js:72:22)
    at wait_for (/snapshot/ac_kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank.js:0:0)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/snapshot/ac_kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank.js:0:0)
    at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1243:22)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:644:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:552:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:495:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:487:3)
    at Function.Module.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1298:12)
    at startup (bootstrap_node.js:223:16)
    at bootstrap_node.js:644:3

Can you help me ?
Thank you

Hi Brioche....and company.
It is a great plugin, thank you very much for thi amazing work.
I'm on the first time use, and I have a question about why the plugin kick users when they reaches the second DT penalty, and how can I modify this.

Also I have problems with the Link app. Some users can't see the penalty flags, in fact in my test pc, I have running this ok for a days, and now, when I receive a DT, the message appear correctly, but not the flag.
Can you, or anybody, help me?

Thank in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Brioche. Its a excelent plugin. Congratulations.

But need a help. I set the server to apply drive-through (dt3) in the excess speed in the Pit lane and when crossing the line of exit of the boxes.

If I receiving 1 drive-through on the enter the pit lane and another on the output, acroos the line the pit exit, accumulating 2 drive-through , I am kicked from the server. How can I configure to not kick?

Use penalty points instead of direct DT.
This way a user gets a +1 and he then gets the DT when it reaches the amount you set.

Last edited:
I set pit_lane_speeding for 6 points. I set the max_infractions to 6. When entering the pit lane with speeding it applies the 6 penalty points but does not apply the DT3 as configured. Look my config:

"/ 109 /": "The penalties that you would like to give for any situation." DT0 for a drive through the end of the lap. DT1 for a drive through the end of the following lap and so on. TB30 to issue a temporary ban for 30 minutes TB60 to issue a temporary ban for 60 minutes. ",
"penalty_action_map": {
},
"max_infractions": {
"race": "DT3"

"/ 111 /": "The maximum number of times a driver is allowed to violate the server rules (cut track, speeding, pit exit line crossing etc.) before receiving the penalties set in the penalty_cost and penalty_action maps.",
"max_infractions": 6,

"/ 147 /": "How many infractions would you like to add to the infraction counter for each penalty during each session.",
"penalty_infraction_map":

"pit_lane_speeding": {
"practice": 1,
"qualify": 1,
"race": 6

It only applies the DT3 if it is adding 1 by 1. When the value is applied 6 at one time it shows the 6 points in the total of points. But it does not apply the corresponding penalty. Maybe there's a bug.

What is DCJunior is trying to say is when the Speeding is set to 6 points infraction u get only 6 points but u need to violate 1 more infraction to get DT and we wish to get DT with speeding and Xing the line and not get kicked from the server after violate the both infractions at the same time.

I am not sure there is a way to avoid the kick on the second DT currently. Regarding the counter it should work with increments different than one but it is not a good solution for your issue in any case.

Hello,

I have an issue with KMR and sTracker in combination. In the sTracker log I get the following messages quite often:
stracker[WARN ] Timeout [pluginId=0] while waiting for request (5.0s) for request <class 'acplugins4python.ac_server_protocol.SessionInfo'>.
stracker[WARN ] Timeout [pluginId=0] while waiting for request (5.0s) for request <class 'acplugins4python.ac_server_protocol.CarInfo'>.
stracker[WARN ] (last message repeated 4 times

Any ideas?

Thank you!

I'm getting an issue with a call stack overflow when attempting to view a replay from the race director menu in regards to a collision. It works fine when viewing replays for a cut track and I do not believe I am running into memory constraints (unless I need to set how much memory the plugin has access to somewhere). Do you know what could be the issue here? Running on Windows 7 and have the replay time set to 4 seconds and include cars within 100m.

Hi there

Its been a while since i have had a server up and going and i finaly got myself a VPS in Sydney to run some servers, yay. just had a quick question about KMRs config.json in relation to the track config "races". if this is set to something greater than 1 would a server go from practice through to race and then restart from practice again to do a second race. Would it work a different way if i was to put "RACE1" {LAPS: 10} "RACE2" {LAPS: 15}, would this make it go from one race straight into another without going back to practice or am i wrong?

Cheerz Stepehen

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back