Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
if you stop the kmr process the acServer process still is running. You have to stop all assetto corsa related processes before you can start the kmr service again.
You can avoid it, if you start and stop the services using the proper routines in systemd.
If you run KMR from the console under your user name, close the process by using crtl+c twice to avoid that acServer continues to run in the background.
Also check post #238 for proper setting scheme of ports.
Are you on a pure command line server, or do you
have some kind of GUI?

Last edited:
A question about this command
kmr erase_personal_data_and_ban_myself -> erase personal data is easy to understand, but using this command would ban myself from the server for ever? That would be logical to avoid cheating, but it has to be explained well to the server users so.

Last edited:
I can run my assetto server without kmr and that works fine. As you see here, there is only one connected port when nothing is running, and that's SSH. https://i.imgur.com/WNraTaz.png

If i open the assetto server normal, it looks like this https://i.imgur.com/jdtjXKE.png

After that i knew my ports where open. But it still makes the same error saying this: https://i.imgur.com/Bejsm1p.png
Should it be, that you run apache2, if not check in your config.json that your ac_server_http_port is set accordingly to the http port of server_cfg.ini.

I am trying to run this plugin on linux (Debian 9). Every time I run the application I get "Segmentation fault."
Are there any workarounds on this error?

EDIT:
run with strace gives me the following output:
Code:
14875 execve("./ac_kissmyrank-linux", ["./ac_kissmyrank-linux"], [/* 17 vars */]) = 0
14875 brk(NULL)                         = 0x371b000
14875 access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
14875 mmap(NULL, 12288, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fe65f086000
14875 access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
14875 arch_prctl(ARCH_SET_FS, 0x7fe65f088000) = 0
14875 --- SIGSEGV {si_signo=SIGSEGV, si_code=SEGV_MAPERR, si_addr=0x8} ---
14875 +++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

Last edited:
Yes Linux version is in the package.
I run it on Debian myself.

For the Debian crash issue try disabling mem monitor and install node and its dependencies.

The other issue (the one about ports) is maybe related to the fact that you set the plugin to launch AC and you start the server before the plugin.
See that all ports are free.

while configuring the plugin I noticed this line in the plugin console:
"connect ECONNREFUSED 54.37.13.47:15018"

This is the official kissmyrank server, right?
It seems to can't connect.

Hiya Brioche, I know you have little time, but 1 feature I'm missing :) - .
What do you think about a penalty for redrawing from a race before end?
I know it's not as it is in reality, but many times you find yourself alone, because one after an other is leaving the server.

i have this error when launch after complete the wizard.. Error: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

There is a communication problem with the server. Doublecheck your settings (ports, etc.).

Hiya Brioche, I know you have little time, but 1 feature I'm missing :) - .
What do you think about a penalty for redrawing from a race before end?
I know it's not as it is in reality, but many times you find yourself alone, because one after an other is leaving the server.

Race Entry fee does something similar.
They lose the invested money if they quit.

There is a way to export the data to a wordpress site? I need that the money of the server for each user store it to web user.. it is possible?

You can try to get the json file that the plugin uses for its live pages.

Pls Brioche, contact me for Discord, no news for long time.

Hey Easy, how are you? Not much time for Discord these days :p.

ciao Brioche, complimenti per il fantastico lavoro, ho potuto provarlo e sono rimasto davvero soddisfatto.
immediatamente ho voluto installare la tua app ma non riesco a farlo funzionare, mi dà l'errore 1 o l'errore 2, probabilmente un problema di comunicazione, e il server_cfg.ini anche dopo averlo impostato come nel tuo tutorial, quindi torno di default.
e questi errori: 1) Avviso: impossibile eseguire il backup di leaderboard.json.
2) Avviso: impossibile eseguire il backup di rank.json.

after several rentatives I managed to make it work, but now I have doubts ..
1) every time I change server type and acserver I regenerate the file server_cfg.ini, I will have to fill it out with data? example:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT = 11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12000
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 13000 /?
because acserver regenerates it without this data ..

2) every time I change the type of server, and the number of players, will I also have to manually correct this line in config.json? "max_players": 18,

does anyone know how to add the GUID in the lines below?
and does it take a name or the GUID STEAM?

ac_chat_admin_guid_list ": [76561198098147477
"Guid1"
"Guid2"
"Guid3"

does anyone know how to add the GUID in the lines below?
and does it take a name or the GUID STEAM?

ac_chat_admin_guid_list ": [76561198098147477
"Guid1"
"Guid2"
"Guid3"
It does take the STEAM GUID. Something like that:
Code:
"ac_chat_admin_guid_list": [
    "76561198098147477",
    "guid2",
    "guid3",
    "next guid..."
  ],

Hi Brioche,
it's me again. I've finaly completed the setup of all configs. After adding several track boundaries and running the plugin for about two weeks(with active races) the plugin do not response after typing two times "exit" into the console. The last line is "Saved data to leaderboard.json."

Now I noticed the CPU running at 100% and the local diskspace at almost 500GB of 500GB. The ~temp.json is already at 460GB!! That is not normal for temporary text files...This file is still growing.

How to fix this? Writing a script to do every hour a "save" and restarting the plugin at 03:00am?

Excuse me for my bad grammar.

EDIT:
After running out of disk space. Console output:
Code:
17:49:01> ENOSPC: no space left on device, write
17:49:01> Error: could not save data to ~temp.json.
17:49:02> ENOSPC: no space left on device, write
17:49:02> Error: could not save data to rank.json.
17:49:08> ENOSPC: no space left on device, write
17:49:08> Error: could not save data to session_history.json.
Now the server is still running at 100% CPU load but only with 30GB used disk space. The webinterface is not responding.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing