Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe you have another instance of the server already running? Or maybe the AC port 9602 is already in use by other software? In the first case, terminate the other instance. In the second, you can try to change the port in the cfg/server_cfg.ini file.

Everything it's ok now.
I have a question, what if i wanted to set like 20000 money in qualify and a different amount of money in race 1?
And sometimes "live map" in the web stats don't work.

I don't want my server to kick anybody (we're running a private league) so I got all my penalties to be drive through, map below. But yesterday a driver was kicked on lap one for too many collisions. Any idea why?

Log:
21:06:45> Kicked <drivername> for crashing too much.

Code:
 "penalty_action_map": {
    "hotlap_protection": {},
    "lapping_protection": {
      "race": "DT3"
    },
    "reverse_gear": {},
    "track_boundary_cut": {},
    "track_rejoin_max_speed": {},
    "max_infractions": {
    },
    "max_collisions": {
      "practice": "DT3",
      "qualify": "DT3",
    },
    "first_blood": {},
    "pit_lane_speeding": {},
    "pit_exit_line_crossing": {},
    "cut_line_your_custom_cut_line": {},
    "anticheat_max_clock_delta_consecutive_hits": {
    },
    "speeding_under_vsc": {
    },
    "slowing_under_vsc": {
    },
    "overtaking_under_vsc": {
    },
    "improving_qualify_laptime_with_infractions": {
      "qualify": ""
    },
    "parking_near_track": {
    }
  },

Hey Brioche,
First, thank you! It's a very great plugin and it does its work pretty well.

I see the development has stopped like 1 year ago or so...in case it starts again, I got some suggestions.

- There are some cases where the server just kicks people and there's no way to prevent this (e.g. get a DT penalty -> don't do the DT -> get kicked). Would be really good to be able to tell KMR not to kick people who don't do DTs and who keep doing infractions. It may seem weird but in leagues often a missed DT is not punished with an instant DQ, but with additional seconds to the race time.

- The stats page is throwing those Steam GUIDs in the wild, that's very bad for GDPR. Would be great if KMR would just stop showing those, it's pretty pointless anyway cause admins can get those GUIDs in many other ways.

- Perhaps a better way to show best times for a track? Now we can only see best tracks but only for each car.

- Perhaps the infraction count on the KMR Link app should stay on screen for the whole time, so you always know how many infractions you are left with.

Just some few suggestions...even if we don't get an update, I wanted just to throw in my ideas, that's it! Besides that, the plugin still works great!

Is it possible to reset all money at once while drivers are running on?
There is a command for that. It should work when the drivers are running.
Please see the readme.
I don't want my server to kick anybody (we're running a private league) so I got all my penalties to be drive through, map below. But yesterday a driver was kicked on lap one for too many collisions. Any idea why?

Log:
21:06:45> Kicked <drivername> for crashing too much.

Code:
 "penalty_action_map": {
    "hotlap_protection": {},
    "lapping_protection": {
    },
    "reverse_gear": {},
    "track_boundary_cut": {},
    "track_rejoin_max_speed": {},
    "max_infractions": {
    },
    "max_collisions": {
    },
    "first_blood": {},
    "pit_lane_speeding": {},
    "pit_exit_line_crossing": {},
    "cut_line_your_custom_cut_line": {},
    "anticheat_max_clock_delta_consecutive_hits": {
    },
    "speeding_under_vsc": {
    },
    "slowing_under_vsc": {
    },
    "overtaking_under_vsc": {
    },
    "improving_qualify_laptime_with_infractions": {
      "qualify": ""
    },
    "parking_near_track": {
    }
  },
There is another config entry for that (search the config file for max collisions or something). You can disable that and no one will be kicked.

Hey Brioche,
First, thank you! It's a very great plugin and it does its work pretty well.

I see the development has stopped like 1 year ago or so...in case it starts again, I got some suggestions.

- There are some cases where the server just kicks people and there's no way to prevent this (e.g. get a DT penalty -> don't do the DT -> get kicked). Would be really good to be able to tell KMR not to kick people who don't do DTs and who keep doing infractions. It may seem weird but in leagues often a missed DT is not punished with an instant DQ, but with additional seconds to the race time.

- The stats page is throwing those Steam GUIDs in the wild, that's very bad for GDPR. Would be great if KMR would just stop showing those, it's pretty pointless anyway cause admins can get those GUIDs in many other ways.

- Perhaps a better way to show best times for a track? Now we can only see best tracks but only for each car.

- Perhaps the infraction count on the KMR Link app should stay on screen for the whole time, so you always know how many infractions you are left with.

Just some few suggestions...even if we don't get an update, I wanted just to throw in my ideas, that's it! Besides that, the plugin still works great!

Thanks for your suggestions.

The Assetto Corsa server itself leaks steam guid if I remember correctly.
KMR is GDPR compliant since anyone that doesn't want his data to be displayed, can run the clear and ban myself command. He will no longer be allowed in the server and his data will be cleared.

Regarding the DT it has been requested before.
I am not currently developing KMR (I don't have much time). Some big project supporters got the code for their own private needs but this isn't helping either for your case.
However since I think this might be a problem I made a quick patch and modded the package.

Get it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/prsk9mjpmbu73ox/AAD2g2QVpIUSOj1q0PhpKIpoa?dl=0

If it works (haven't tested this at all), you can use config entry #161 to avoid this situation.
If after testing you find no issue with it, I can update this version for everyone.

There is another config entry for that (search the config file for max collisions or something). You can disable that and no one will be kicked.

I tried to remove the max collisions by making that number ridiculously high, would it disable if I set "max_collisions_per_100km": 0 instead?

BTW thanks for that beta, I spent some time yesterday trying to disable any type of kick. As I said I run a private group so I don't want anybody kicked out, at all. We basically use kmr only for applying drive through penalties, so a master switch of no kicks would be great.

There is no such option and in reality I don't see the sense for it.
If you need a reset, delete all related .json files and you start fresh from the scratch (leaderboard.json, rank.json, ~temp.json, session_history.json)
The sense is that i'm running the server all day, and i wanted to refresh the money before the qualify starts to give the drivers a limit.

I think Brioche had more a driving behavior app in mind, than a ranking system.
The money system all is about that, you earn, if you drive clean, you loose , if you race dirty.
Who lost the money is off, a form of permanent ban.
As said above, the only chance is to delete the statistic files on your server, or do it one by one.

Hi, I have a problem trying to drive on a KMR server because for some reason my ping jumps too high for 30ish seconds on a session start. I have searched high and low for an answer but can't find how to fix this darn ping bug. I removed the apps and still no good :(

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is some way(Some easy script) for the KMR racecontrol site to ping me or play some sort of notification sound when there is activity. Sometimes when i run my server and i am semi-afk i'd like for something to alert me that i should take look.

Also i had to remove all the penalties like DT etc.. because on a public server ppl who didn't know about the rules would always miss the 1 sec message at the top of the screen telling them they had a TD. Anyway to make it more clear to people they have a DT ?

Last edited:
Regarding notifications, you can try to have a look into the web page code. It should be possible to add sound by just editing the existing javascript.

Regarding DT notification AC only offers the chat messages.
KMR also features the in-game app which helps a lot (sound/visual) but you need to have it installed (which doesn't help much for people that join public servers and don't know about it).

sorry if this is a silly question, but where should i start troubleshooting to find out whats wrong here? :)

upload_2019-8-13_13-43-24.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea