HTTP_PORT=8081
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000

KMR CFG
"ac_server_ip": "127.0.0.1",
"ac_server_http_port": 8081,
"ac_server_plugin_local_port": 11000,
ac_server_plugin_address_port": 12000,
"web_stats_server_port": 8082, (previously 8081 but I had port closed/occupied error)
"web_auth_server_port": 12001,

It looks correct.
Windows Firewall checked to allow Kissmyrank for both the private/home and public zone?
Anything in the Assetto Corsa Server log?
Is track rotation enabled?
How are you starting the plugin and the server?

Track rotation is "DISABLED" according to KMR.
I normally start the server, then kmr, then stracker (optional).
I allowed kmr thru my windows firewall.

Last edited:
Maybe for some reason that port is busy.
Try to change the plugin_local_port to 9010 on both configs and see if it works.
Btw if you are fine with it, I have some time to help you via teamviewer, just send me your id and password via private message.

It works now, thank you.
I'm trying to configure stracker use now. Thanks for your time.

I have another question though: The money system is cool, but I am mainly interested in kmr for harder cut and collision penalties. Is there a way to disable the money/point system so I can focus on drive through penalties for cutting the track?

Yes, just open config.json and set all the costs and rewards to 0.
If then there is anything specific (like a money related message or whatever) that you want to remove, we can look at it together.

Wow, thank you man. Your tool is awesome and the amount of dedication you have put into it is great! Can I buy you a beer via Paypal or something? I want to support this!

Just sent you a little something something =)
Money system doesn't make sense for what we and our group are doing, so I will disable all of the money things. It would be cool if there was a boolean to disable them all at once without having to change the json each time. I will use two jsons for now. You are a hero!

I got it all working now together with stracker and summed up my cfgs/mistakes here. Maybe it will help others who want to use KMR and stracker together.
5Mu5C

Hm, strangely the lap times aren't being posted in stracker. The reason was that stracker has to put everything through kmr and not just receive from it. I fixed the graphics in my previous post to reflect this.

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.2a

v1.2a New: "jlp_money_kill_switch" config entry to fully disable the Money/Points system (for leagues, private servers and such). In this configuration you get full Race Control Monitoring and Tracking Features but no money based rewards, fees and penalties. Drive-through, kick and temporary ban penalties are fully available in this mode. New: "rank_sort_by_win_stats" if you wish to sort by win stats rather than money (auto on if you trigger the money kill switch, please also note that if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Somehow stracker doesnt work with sendPort 12000 or 11000. I tried 12009 too but sometimes it just doesnt show laptimes...
The image is not visible anymore. You might want to post the port scheme again.
Also I would advise in changing ports multiple times.
In your previous setup:
sendPort must be 12000.
recvPort must be 12009.
Other configs do not make sense and will only cause trouble.
Restart stracker (or better the whole machine) once you changed the settings.
Launch with the "ac_kissmyrank-win debug" to see what the relay is doing.

WOW! Thanks for the feature to disable money. And t he captain Picard thing is hilarious. Did you really look that up or something because it is incredibly fitting to this situation. You are quite the sick memer!

As for the stracker problem:
I posted my current settings below and the errors I get. Note that my friends can see their laptimes but not me (I guess it has to do with the internal port stuff (I am no expert)).
strecke.png
error2.PNG
errors.PNG

Last edited:
I guess the universe sent me a signal that I could not ignore (you don't mess with Picard :D).

Again the configuration seems correct but I suspect something (stracker?) is keeping those ports busy.
You can try like this.

Reboot the machine, then before starting anything set:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT 12040
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS 127.0.0.1:12050
ac_server_plugin_local_port 12040
ac_server_plugin_address_port 12050
udp_relay_to 127.0.0.1:12060
recvPort 12060
sendPort 12050

Then start AC -> KMR -> Stracker.

If you still get problems get TCPView and see on what port each executable is listening to.
Verify that all the ports are taken by the respective programs (AC 12040, KMR 12050, Stracker 12060).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back