Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
The exact issue was that the ac server manager tool had the wrong ports saved and it automatically reset them in the server cfg each time I changed something in there

EDIT: There is only one more error:
"Cannot backup leaderboard json"

Also is there a way to store/exchange custom cut lines? Would be great to have a place to share these, as they take a lot of work for each track.

Last edited:
Not a critical error. Leaderboard is not there (at the start) so it cannot be backed up.
It will disappear when there will be data in it.

The best way is to share the tracks.json with me so that I can then include it in the release or upload it to the dropbox folder.
Btw cut lines are only for pit exit and pit entry speed limit now.
Make sure you check the track boundary and pit boundary capture sections
of the readme.txt as those define the track.
If someone makes a video on how to capture the track I'll share it here to show how it works.

Last edited:
Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.2b

v1.2b Improved: the plugin will now detect the actual Assetto Corsa Server "MAX_CLIENTS" setting and fix Kissmryank "max_players" as needed. Improved: you can now change MAX_CLIENTS using the track rotation "ini_options" entry (e.g. you can now rotate to tracks with a limited number of slots by forcing the proper MAX_CLIENTS value for the server_cfg.ini, for more please read readme.txt). Improved: added some info regarding path settings to the First Launch Setup Wizard to make it easier for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

its posible to add an option to MIX the leadarboard records and not have separated for cars ? i mean, only one leaderboard:
ex:

1.player123123 (bmw_____) 2:25.123
2.player55555 (ferrari_____) 2.25.555
3.player999 (car_____ ) 2:26.111
and so on to the top 10.

It's currently not easy to do for all due to how the information is stored. The only thing possible is to click on a single driver to see times for all cars on a certain track.

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.2c

v1.2c New: Computer Clock Laptime Validator Anticheat. As an attempt to bring you more reliable leaderboards, Kissmyrank will now compare laptimes posted by the drivers against the clock of the machine where it's running in order to prevent the most blatant CPU clock manipulation abuses. This feature is experimental and only meant for servers that are powerful enough to handle the the API packets with steady delays. Under these conditions it should allow for more reliable leaderboards and...

Version 1.3

v1.3 New: Rolling Start with Formation Lap. Kissmyrank now supports Rolling start with Formation Lap. Positions are locked during the Formation Lap and you can set a higher and lower speed limit. If a driver overtakes and doesn't give the position back within the specified amount of time, he will get a penalty according to the penalty maps (default kick). Rolling start is disabled by default but it can be enabled by setting config entry 135 to 1 (permanent) or using the...

The idea is good but you will necessarily need penalties, since people will not pay attention, in clear servers. and a clock with the back of the virtual safety car would be great.

Great job.

Penalties are already there but you need to update entry 108 and 109 according to config.default.json.
I need to fix one error that pops up atm. I will do it as soon as possible.
Regarding the clock it would only be possible with a ingame app.

Penalties are already there but you need to update entry 108 and 109 according to config.default.json.
I need to fix one error that pops up atm. I will do it as soon as possible.
Regarding the clock it would only be possible with a ingame app.
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

Yesterday we were testing about 5 pilots with this option
"speeding_under_vsc": {
"race": "K"
},
"slowing_under_vsc": {
},
"overtaking_under_vsc": {
}
and none of the pilots was kiked.

k = kick?

Yes K is kick. Did you get the warnings?

Try the most recent version as in 1.3 there was a problem.
See that you added entries 135 to 146 correctly.
Also kick for gain position takes 12s on default, kick for speeding takes 3s, kick for slowing takes 9 seconds.
Also keep in mind that you can gain the position if a car is stopped on track or if it's outside the track or if it fell too much behind during the formation lap.

It would be great to have a place to share custom cut lines and boundaries etc. for custom tracks. I made onde today and it is kinda the only one I need for acu_bathurst (all dem wallz!), so I'm gonna start by adding my first contribution here:

Code:
 deleted the cut_line, because after testing it seemed bad. Will update it once I have it properly set.

It is nice that you can adjust the money penalty for each custom cut_line with "cut_line_drawer_set_penalty_cost", but being JLP and everything, it would be cool to have custom infraction counts for each cut_line, for example "cut_line_drawer_set_penalty_infractions" (1 by default).

As you know, I really love the idea of balancing everything with custom infraction numbers and a variable infraction limit and ultimately issuing DQ/DT/K/B when someone goes above max infractions. After thinking about it and why I don't like the money/point system I remembered that it is designed for a sustained/persistent public server. While leagues can use the race control and do things manually, having a staff etc, penalties are hard to manage from a single race perspective. So that's why I actually came to KMR, because you can have penalties etc. on a per race basis and inside only that one race only perspective. It's basically the money system but constrained in a single race.

The VSC shows great potential and made me think about another thing: You could make someone yield his position if he gained it via a cut/collision overtake right? I mean, you have a time-gained-check for cut lines and you have coded a yielding/warning issuing system for the VSC, so technically it should be possible. And generally I would greatly appreciate to have both options for penalization, either giving infractions or penalizing directly. This way you are always flexible on what you want to do and what kind of environment you are in.

Thank you for your efforts once again. This tool is amazing!

Last edited:

Version 1.4

v1.4 New: support for different languages. Messages sent by the plugin to the online players are now localized using the available language files (please make sure you extract the new "language" folder when you update the plugin). Available translations at this time are English and Italian. Please help translating /languages/en.json to other languages and send me the translated files over Race Department or over the Assetto Corsa forum (please check readme.txt for the translation how-to...

Translation Help Needed for all languages (except English and Italian).
It will greatly help if you can translate /language/en.json to your language and then send the translation to me.
Here is how to translate (we'll use "de" for the purpose of this example):
1) Copy /language/en.json to /language/de.json
2) Edit de.json as "UTF-8"
3) Translate every sentence to German paying attention to keep the replacement patterns (e.g. %s %d %f etc.) in the same order as they appear in the original string
4) Save as "UTF-8"
5) Send the translated file to me
---------------------------------------------
Notes about the "%s" "%d" etc. replacements that you find in strings:
These identifiers are placeholders for the values that the plugin will write so:
- they have to be there
- they must appear in the same order as in the original English string
Example:
Consider this string:
Code:
The speed limit is %s and %s's speed is %s.
The plugin will replace the first occurrence of %s with the speed limit, the second with the driver's name and the third with the driver's speed.
Final result:
Code:
 The speed limit is 140km/h and Brioche's speed is 120km/h.
When you translate you need to make sure you respect the order.
So in Italian this needs to be translated to:
Code:
Il limite di velocità è %s e la velocità di %s è %s.
Which will become:
Code:
Il limite di velocità è 140km/h e la velocità di Brioche è 120km/h.
Finally if you encounter something like:
Code:
%s%d%sspeed
You'll have to retain the existing pattern and translate it to:
Code:
%s%d%svelocità

I tried many times to open your "demo" website (http://54.37.13.47/activity) with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge but the page just freezes and no data is shown. It finally worked yesterday when I used Chrome. I loved the race control thing with the "replay"!
You are doing a great job but.. if people cannot see it it's kind of a waste.
upload_2018-3-13_10-58-42.png

upload_2018-3-13_11-2-23.png

Is it a problem on my side or something you may look into? Thanks! Grazie!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea