Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not the path, just the sections of the server_cfg.ini that you would like to change. The default config.default.json contains an example.

Ok so i got the track cycle sorted and now understand how to configure it, i can get the server to run and cycle threw the cmd console but i just have one last problem.

I am running KMR on the default 127.0.0.1:12000 adress and 11000 local port, i also want to run Minorating also so i set the relay up in KMR config to 127.0.0.1:12001 but i dont see a relay for the local port that should be 11001, without this MR launches but complains about a socket error .

I am assuming someone else has configured it to work how i want it to go i just cant figure it out where to stick the 11001 into KMR's config file.

Once again greatful towards those with the answers.
Many thanks
Stephen

You can do like this, close the actual plugin, extract the plugin package to a new temporary path then follow the first time setup and answer yes to minorating setup.Then clone the settings to the actual install.

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

v1.1 New: Drive-Through penalty support. New: Drive-Through, Kick and Ban from Race Director via Web Browser Race Control. New: "player_give_drive_through" console command. New: track, pit, accessory boundary editing console commands. New: Penalty cost and penalty action maps that allow you to program automatic session based penalties (cost and/or Drive-Through, Kick, Temporary Ban action) for every infraction. New: Pit Area detection (entering and leaving pits). New: Accessory Areas for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

14:26:04> Error: session_info request timed out.
14:26:06> Track rotation is DISABLED.
14:26:06> Kissmyrank Console is ready. Use TAB for command autocompletion. Type "help command_name" to get help.
14:26:19> connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8098
14:26:19> Ping check has failed. Delaying the next check by 15s.
14:26:50> connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8098
14:26:50> Ping check has failed. Delaying the next check by 30s.

I just placed the new version and I skip this warning, I put the previous one and it works correctly, what can it be?

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.1d

v1.1d Improved: no more cuts when when going off track in an excluded track boundary area and then rejoining the track at a reasonable speed. New: "max_track_rejoin_speed" config.json entry for the described case. Improved: after-cut replay time is now half of the cut_replay_time (so that it can be controlled from config.json). Config entries 108-109 were updated (for the new track rejoin max speed penalty). Entry 118 is new. Please update your config.json accordingly.

Version 1.1e

v1.1e New: "race_control_include_players_nearer_than" config entry to determine which drivers should be included in Race Control replays. Improved: nearby players are now detected exactly when the Race Control Event is originated. Fixed: nearby drivers not showing for cuts (this is useful to know if someone was forced off). Improved: no track rejoin penalty if the out of track moment in an excluded area is short (e.g brief excursion out of track on a straight to avoid a crash etc.)....

Hey Brioche, first of all congratulations. Your plugin is awesome!

second: Is there a way to publish those drivers stats (best laps, etc) in a different server? I'm running a local AC server and I'm not running it 24 hours per day but I'd like to display those stats in my web site.

Thanks,
RafaFortes

Hello, once logged into the race control when pressing the view button does nothing, I have tried in explorer and chrome and does nothing, that button only works when the race ends?

Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding your question, if you can run a binary on the web server, the easier way would be to run another mirror instance of KMR (ac server is not required to launch KMR and enable access to the web stats server) over there and use tcp database sharing to link it to the "game" one (so when there is activity on the "game" kmr server it propagates to the "web mirror"). Then you can show the "mirror" kmr url into an iframe on your website.

If that is not possible and you have php/js coding skills you can get the rank.json and leaderboard.json from KMR folder to make your own display site.

There are tools to convert json to sql tables like: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/json-into-sql/9p1jpmmkz7bz or https://sqlizer.io/
You might find similar ones for different databases.
Or you can parse it directly with php/javascript. There might be also json visualizers online but some data would need to be parsed anyway (e.g. time, money etc.) so it might be complex.

Finally the other way I can think of, if you only want to show rankings is page content screenshot or page content source (to be copied via browser dev tools as the content is dynamic).
You can then show this image/html file on your website (but of course it will only work with rankings unless you create an automation script to create screens of all pages).

Last edited:
fallo.png

Hello, once logged into the race control when pressing the view button does nothing, I have tried in explorer and chrome and does nothing, that button only works when the race ends?

You need to capture the track (boundary+pit area+accessory area) in order for the view button to work. Pit area and track captures are the required to show replays (as it must contextualize the drivers' lines). Capturing is mostly done by launching console commands and by driving your car around the borders of the track/pits/road junction. For more about capturing boundaries you can check the readme (it's easy, Joshuax might make a video to explain it in the future, I'll post it here if he kindly does).
The default tracks.json only contains data for some base tracks (the ones I was able to capture myself at dev time with the help of Joshuax).
I plan to add more in the future with the help of the community.

Here you can find a version with the fixed collision counter:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7lp4mobixpdx7x3/AABWelmzZlJPysxnRwJK-DL4a?dl=0

Last edited:

Version 1.1e

v1.1e New: "race_control_include_players_nearer_than" config entry to determine which drivers should be included in Race Control replays. Improved: nearby players are now detected exactly when the Race Control Event is originated. Fixed: nearby drivers not showing for cuts (this is useful to know if someone was forced off). Improved: no track rejoin penalty if the out of track moment in an excluded area is short (e.g brief excursion out of track on a straight to avoid a crash etc.)....

Version 1.2

v1.2 Improved: bringing the Track Boundary Cut Penalties to the next level. The detection of a cut is now smarter and processed basing on your driving line as a whole. You will not get a penalty for just crossing an included section of the Track Boundary. You will get it if you do so and rejoin the track without losing time. If you do a mistake like missing the Prima Variante at Monza you now have the chance to avoid the penalty by just slowing down before rejoining the track (e.g. slaloming...

Thanks for this awesome tool.

I get this error though:

14:37:25> Error: car_info request for car_id 0 timed out.
14:37:39> Unknown player detected in slot 0.
14:37:39> Verifying slot 0.
14:37:40> Error: car_info request for car_id 0 timed out.

Best regards.

That means that there is no communication with the Assetto Corsa Server.
Post here the relevant areas of server_cfg.ini and config.json and we'll fix it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 76 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 55 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.6%