Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.0g

v1.0g Added: Driving Infractions counter (includes cut lines, boundaries, speeding etc.) is now part of the Kissmyrank Driver's Statistics. Added: Kissmyrank Driving Infraction count is now shown in the Session Results (applies to future sessions). Added: Wins/Podiums/Poles/Fastest Laps/Driving Infractions are now accessible via the "kmr stats" chat command. Added: car list on the Online Web Stats page. Fixed: saving will not work at all when rank.json is empty at start. New "start_money"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good afternoon, it would be nice if you could change the name of the circuits so that the name of the folder does not come out, it would be more beautiful and not so long.

Please check this:
Code:
~ track_get_name: returns the name of the current track
~ track_set_name Monza: sets the current track human friendly name to Monza
You need to run these commands when the server is on the track.

Hi there ,, first off, thanks for this awesome app, got it working shwell in order like AC_track_cycle + KissMyRank + Minorating with no problems except i cant get the web page to come up. Is there any steps required in setting up the webserver for details on the race, i had a look threw here but couldn't find much on my situation.

Any help appreciated
Cheerz
Stephen

What is the web_stats_server_port set to? Have you forwarded the port? Does your Internet Service Provider block port 80? Are you using linux? In that case please note that only root processes can run the lower ports. You can use a higher port like 3000 and, optionally, find in the readme the steps for a iptables redirect.

What is the web_stats_server_port set to? Have you forwarded the port? Does your Internet Service Provider block port 80? Are you using linux? In that case please note that only root processes can run the lower ports. You can use a higher port like 3000 and, optionally, find in the readme the steps for a iptables redirect.

howdy m8 thanks for the quick reply :)

I do have port 80 TCP/UDP forwarded on my routers and i just used https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and it says port 80 is closed. So mabey telstra is blocking port 80??
I am also using a windows server OS.

i gather from within KissMyRanks config file yeh?
"web_stats_server_port": 80, can this be changed to something else? if so what is the range
"web_stats_server_address": "WhatShouldThisBe??", 0.0.0.0 or my actual external IP address.

Cheerz again
Stephen

Last edited:
Me again lol
Just another quick question should i also add the port to windows firewall on my server? i just tried the port 3000 on my routers and forwarded it and that port wont open either. i have port forwarded on these routers heaps so i guess it might be somn simple im missing here, i have other ports forwarded for TS3 and the assetto server and they work.

EDIT: i got port 3000 open on my windows server yet still canot get the web console working, just to make sure i use http://my.server.ip.address/race_control to access it yeh??
Cheerz
Stephen

Last edited:
OOHHHH DERPA DERPA i was just using http://my.server.ip.address/ instead of http://my.server.ip.address:port/ , with that little difference it worked. Is there a way to change what comes up in the server chat msgs to state that the port needs to be typed in??

EDIT: another DERPA moment, i see now that it is configured properly the port comes up in chat as well.

Again thanx so much for your help with this app, will defiantly donate when i get the chance

Cheerz
Stephen

Last edited:
If you set the port, restart the plugin and rejoin the server you should get proper address with port.
Detection should be auto but if you want to force the port there is a config.json entry "web_stats_override_public_port".

fuel cost? tyre cost ? :D

Missed this message. Thought about it but unfortunately Assetto Corsa doesn't share info regarding tyres or fuel with the plugin.
Also we want people to run freely (don't want to turn this into F1 madness when people stay in the box to save tyres and make no tests :D).

Last edited:
Hello again Brioche

sorry to bother you again but i was just wondering how track cycle works with this plugin. I am using AC_Track_cycle and just had a race happen where i got half way threw the race with about 10 people on , it sent us all to the pits (i think KissMyRank restarted the session cause of to many crashes?) then AC track cycle booted everyone from the server for a map cycle.

So i was thinking of just using KissMyRanks Track change, can you point KMR towards folders with their own entry_list and server_cfg files for each track?? I'm stuffing around with a few things but i thought it would get straight to the point asking you.

Many Thanks
Stephen

Yes you can set the track list in the config. Also change the entry list. Please see the readme.txt and the config description for the how to.
Also check the Launcher Mod for autorejoin when the track rotates.

Last edited:
Yes you can set the track list in the config. Also change the entry list. Please see the readme.txt and the config description for the how to.

Thanks for your reply.

Been going over your read me and have run into a bit of a pickle, i understand how to put in
"entry_list_ini_path": "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server/cfg/brands_hatch_race",

But can not figure out how to add something to
"ini_options" : {
Do i put the path of the server_cfg.ini or the contents of the server_cfg.ini in that part, i tried putting the path but it just says my config is corrupt on server launch.

Cheers
Stephen

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%