Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works in Edge for me:
XdJUtY4.png

Maybe you have some Edge setting that blocks something (try to check the browser console for errors)?

Edit: I think I found the issue in older versions of Internet Explorer. It's due to Explorer not supporting some new standards. I'll disable the view feature in IE 11 and set a note as it has no chance to work.

Last edited:
Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.4a

v1.4a Fixed: Web Stats pages not working properly in Internet Explorer 11 and below (now they work but without the Race Control Event Viewer, since these old browsers do not support the tools required for it). Improved: slightly increased collision replay time to cover cases in which the moment of the collision would not be captured. Added: German translation kindly provided by Nubb3r. Added: Spanish translation kindly provided by Orcajavi. Please update your language folder with the new files.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.4b

v1.4b New: Mass accident detection based on the number of crashing drivers in a specific amount of time (much better than the old blind counter where fights between two players could lead to autorestart). New: you can now have the Virtual Safety Car to be automatically deployed when a mass accident occurs at any lap of the race (for the first lap you can still pick Virtual Safety Car or Auto-Restart using the new config entries). New: "track_boundary_all_track_exclude_left",...

Neat little updates. I will send you an improved 'de' language file next week, after seeing some bad phrasing on my part during the few races that I did now.

I thought about another feature: Infractions that persist through sessions and being able to cusztomize which ones do and which ones do not. But a simpler solution would be to just take infractions over to the next session but with a modifier, for example:

You accumulate 6/10 infractions during practice and an "infraction_persist_modifier_practice_qualify" variable whose value was for example "0.5" would mean that 6(infractions)x0.5(modifier) = 3 infractions are being taken over to qualifiying, so you start with 3/10 infractions in qualifying. Now in qualifying ... you get the idea ("infraction_persist_modifier_qualify_race" would do the next step).
I am asking for this because DTs in qualify and race are kinda pointless, but I still want to punish hotlap protection/collision infractions.

Plus maybe the older idea of having some form of of infraction decay, like doing a pit stop, or driving cleanly for X (consecutive) laps (1,2.. ?), or just for a certain amount of time. Also is there a possibility to detect which driver punted/crashed/rammed which? And maybe based on time loss of the victim, give more or less infractions (might be abusable by the victim tho (so maybe make use of the time loss mechanism from cutlaps?))??

I might be asking for too much, but better have too much insipiration and feedback than too little amirite?

Best regards

Version 1.5

v1.5 New: Live Track View. You can now see the cars on the track live with your Web Browser. Just visit the Web Stats Page at http://yourserverip/ and click "Live Map" (the map shows the actual position of every car on the track and not just the progress!). Please keep in mind that the track needs to be included into tracks.json if you want to see it live (capturing a track is easy, just have a look at the readme.txt). Please also note that this is an experimental feature and I...

Version 1.5a

v1.5a Improved: rendering of Pit and Accessory Areas boundaries now fully includes the captured space (since these areas have walls limiting them and we can't run the capture with the car just outside them, this makes the map more accurate). Fixed: cut lines appearing bigger than they are supposed to be when zooming. Fixed: plugin not quitting properly if no data is present in the leaderboard. Improved: added an option to save the Race Control Event and the Live Map Viewer settings (you can...

Hallo Brioche.
Sorry , but i don't understand how to pass the arguments to "acserver.exe" with "ac_server_bin_args"

This is an estract of my config.json:
-----------------------------------------
"/18/": "Path of the Assetto Corsa server_cfg.ini file to be used for track rotation. This must be the actual server_cfg.ini that acServer uses. The plugin will update this file and restart the server to rotate the track.",
"ac_server_cfg_ini_path": "C:\\AC\\ac_server\\server\\cfg\\server_cfg.ini",
"/19/": "Absolute Path of the Assetto Corsa Server executable to be used for track rotation (e.g. Windows c:/steam/acserver/acServer.exe, Linux /home/steam/acserver/acServer). The plugin will run this file to launch the Assetto Corsa server.",
"ac_server_bin_path": "C:\\AC\\ac_server\\server\\acserver.exe",
"/20/": "Assetto Corsa Binary Launch Arguments like ['-c path_to_server_cfg.ini', '-e path_to_entry_list.ini']",
"ac_server_bin_args": [],
-----------------------------------------
I'm using the Microsoft json editor to do it , but somewhare my syntax is wrong.

Is the following syntax correct?
----------------------------------------
"ac_server_bin_args": ["-c C:\\AC\\ac_server\\server\\cfg\\server_cfg.ini", "-e C:\\AC\\ac_server\\server\\cfg\\entry_list.ini"],
----------------------------------------

Tank you in advance. Grazie.
Nik From Italy.

You can ignore entry #20. For some reason that never worked (looks like when I pass the arguments they are ignored).
The best practice, if you wish to use multiple servers, is to make copy of the server folder and then work with the standard paths (default AC ones).
This is also safer for the log detection (as multiple AC instances should not use the same log folder).

Last edited:
No , i don't use multiple server , i just wanted to start acserver.exe directly from KMR , anyway... i modified the config.json , and now i think it work correctly, i will test better this night , to be sure.
Now , if i start KMR , the Acserver.exe load automaically , and the server_cfg and entry_list are used correctly as expected , and stracker load correctly.... all together...like sisters :). If all work as i want , i will reply here as soon as possible.
Tank you Brioche.

Hey Brioche, it's me again =)

Lately we have issues with drive thrus. I tested by provoking DT penalty and entered the pits on various tracks with 65 kmh but console says drive thru aborted. Very frustrating and I don't know why the issue persists.

Which tracks?
Have you properly defined the pit area (if they're not in default tracks.json)?
The reason why the DT can be aborted is if you speed over the speed limit inside pits.
Speed must not do above the speed limit (not even 1km/h for the whole length of the DT).
Keep in mind that Assetto has a bug that allows the speed to get to 81 if you shift through neutral.
To fix that you can set the speed limit to 81 in config.json.

Last edited:
It was on Laguna Seca and Imola.
I changed pit speed limit in kmr to 0 (=off?)
And I entered the pits with 65kmh manually and kmr aborted dt in the same second I entered the pits.
I will try 81/90 tonight and test again.

There is no such thing as disabling the pit speed limit.
If you set 0 drivers will not be able to do the DT at more than 0 km/h ;).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea