• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

No offence, but with the list of complaints such as :
- no weight transfer
- understeeer
- floaty physics
From the same person over and over again, perhaps it's a good time to realize that nothing will change in already desupported game and look somewhere else for a better driving experience.

It's just that you're not adding anything to the conversation because you have never experienced the problem.
When I'm reading through a thread about someone else's problem, if I have nothing to add as in help, I say nothing and am happy I don't have the problem. I definitely do not argue with them.

Awaits first "this sailing simulator has terminal understeer issues" complaint thread, with suitable calm and measured response from Stefano :rolleyes:

hopefully 20 years of interaction with the simracing community prepared me for that :p

Having looneys around is an inevitable part of any game success story, a statistical certainty.. so I am hoping I'll get at least as many as I've seen around here, it'd be an amazing success :D

Last edited:
Not sure how it's doing it I can only describe what I'm feeling.
Only Stefano could explain what's going on!

We've been trying to explain this to you for years.

What's going on is that you have a brain that constantly plays tricks on you (btw, we all have) and you are not able to realize it does. You want to find patterns but you do not possess the necessary knowledge and understanding of the underlying phenomenon to do so.. so you end up finding non-existing correlations between random stuff... because software development for you is akin to "magic" and you think literally anything is possible.

Instead of questioning and exploring the validity of your claims you automatically assume they are real and proceed to invent causes that explains them without understanding that you're chasing ghosts... and the sad thing is that this is spoiling your ability to enjoy what is supposed to be an hobby, something fun.

So through the years you've entertained us with the most absurd and comical theories about anti virus, drivers, windows versions interacting with the software as "possible" explanations to non-existing problems.. now it's the turn of 3rd party graphical apps... if you don't learn to stop, re-evaluate, question and test your own placebo effects you'll be playing the court fool part for many years to come.

that's what's going on my friend.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 963434

i dont even know what yo guys talkin bout
im simple man and i tell yo AC is just too hard, real life driving is just easier. if we got in real life so hard physics them be much more road deaths.
btw sim not need to be 100% accurate. its as Hamilton once said in G tourismo sport event, when somebody asked him how sim compare, and he told exactly tis thing, that it doesnt matter how real is sim, them f1 drivers every year driving different tyres, different temps, air etc and to be fast is how fast yo can adapt to current conditions. I can add from myself it also how yo body can stand g forces. i was at the rollercoaster last week that generated 4,8 G and i thought it must be like drivin f1 car, then i read they have 5 G when braking, and up to 6 G at cornering. So no matter how real is sim, i would never drive f1 car as in sim cause i will pass out, then sim must be just easy, responsive. Cause drivin f1 car in real life compared to drivin in sim is not all bout how hard it is to drive in real life. how wheels lock under braking, how understeery it is. I tell yo them cars are glued to road, its just all about how brave yo are to get into corner faster than others an how yo body can stand g forces. I saw Vettel drivin codemasters f1 game dont remember something like 2016-2018 f1 game and he spun and he told its much harder to drive in this game. i remind yo f1 games by codemasters are considered arcade, and Vettel told tis game is harder than real life.

• Deleted member 963434

realism is important in terms yo cant make game when yo cornering at 300 kph speed into 180 degree corner, but game should be not too hard compared to real life, as even in real life its not about how one can handle car not to be always scared to not get off track as i feel in AC im always drivin at the limit, im always scared i will suddently not make corner,
in real life them driving not scared to get off track but to be faster than others, battle for positions etc who is quicker has better reflex reaction time.
just compare nascar in iracing yo drivin alone at 300 kph speed lond almost straigh road and yo suddently spin, now think if there be like that in real life who will sit in those cars then drive same way 300 kph but with 50 cars inches from him. they be scared. them cars glued to road thats why tey drive so fast in such big packs in real life. them cars to spin in real life they must want it to spin, like fast right and fast left movement there car goes, not if you driving straigh at highest gear at 300 kph an car suddently spins, how? like yo got highest rpms already speed is 300 kph highest gear yo got no power to make drift and car drift suddently, thats unrealistic
realism is important but in real racing its not like the fastest driver is fastest cause he car controll his car not to get off road cause car not turned, hes fastest cause he not scared to drive faster than others who may be scared a little more than him

• Deleted member 963434

Wait what...so when Vettel said for him the game was harder than real life you took that as meaning driving in a sim fast was just generally harder than driving in real life?
it is indeed, and i saw couple of pro drivers tell that, cause they in real life has wheel feedback, g forces feel and better sense of speed. in sim yo got only wheel ffb. all pros agree wit that, i saw guy talkin if yo learn to drift in AC then yo go drift RL yo will drivt better than in AC from first minutes. but in AC its still too hard, i tell yo them real life race cars are glued to road, also one guy told me once in pc2 online that he was at real track and asphalt grip there is like 4x better than in public roads cause of all rubber left from fast driving and hight track temps. And i feel in AC like im driving at public roads on old bald tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%