• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 963434

They're driving real life IndyCars with controllers now? :confused: The wonders of technology ...
how can yo tell he drivin in pc3 wit controller? he set handling to pro and yo definetely see hes usin wheel, its how yo drive in real life? see them turnin wheel fast and hard? in AC or IR yo be off road if yo turn wheel so fast cause sim physics would think yo turned wheel so fast yo front wheels just melted or somethin, and they really turnin wheel so fast, wobble it hard in real life, look how static it look in AC and IR them drivers so scary to turn the wheel. i bet if yo took right now both drivers from AC to IR they be go offroad just cause they was so scared to run the wheel even if they still had traction, an if yo took guy from real life to both sims he be offroad cause he think he can still turn but those so called "hardcore sims" didnt let him cause he did it so fast he understeered

how can yo tell he drivin in pc3 wit controller? he set handling to pro and yo definetely see hes usin wheel, its how yo drive in real life? see them turnin wheel fast and hard? in AC or IR yo be off road if yo turn wheel so fast cause sim physics would think yo turned wheel so fast yo front wheels just melted or somethin, and they really turnin wheel so fast, wobble it hard in real life, look how static it look in AC and IR them drivers so scary to turn the wheel. i bet if yo took right now both drivers from AC to IR they be go offroad just cause they was so scared to run the wheel even if they still had traction, an if yo took guy from real life to both sims he be offroad cause he think he can still turn but those so called "hardcore sims" didnt let him cause he did it so fast he understeered
That might make a difference on what wheel these videos were shot with?
I'm getting a DD next month. With let you know how much of a difference it makes.

Off topic a little. I seen a video of a guy trying ACC with a DD for the first time and said it made a huge improvement in FFB detail. Is that true?

• Deleted member 963434

compare corkscrew at 0:55 above video to 1:16 below video
AC and IR looks exactly the same
PC3 and RL looks similar, they both even countersteered almost the same way at the corner exit

Not for you. AC is working great for you. How can you comment about a problem you haven't experienced?
Because the "problem" is a figment of your imagination... If you maybe had some video or telemetry data evidence of this "issue" maybe more people would take your seriously. But all you ever say is you have experienced this or that without any proof or evidence of any kind.

Not for you. AC is working great for you. How can you comment about a problem you haven't experienced?
There is nothing in ProTyres that can affect AC's physics, it's like saying "how do you know this hotdog doesn't contain a Mazda Miata", you don't have to eat it to be able to tell that there's no car inside it, and that someone who says they ate the hotdog and found their car in it doesn't understand the concepts they're speaking.

I completely understand what you are both saying. I'm sorry am not an experienced enough of a computer guy to provide this type of evidence. I'm just a professional driver with decades of experience. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I also appreciate your honest answers.
Even if I knew how to do these things I'm not sure if I can make it floaty again? Turn off optimization would be a start?

But you guys know me well enough to know that I'm not running down AC? This is a real problem that I and a small group of others are experiencing. The number of threads out there and the running "floaty AC physics" jokes should be some prof by now?
And since it's always guys like me, I'm thinking it's something simple that computer guys like yourself even give it a second thought by clicking on something?
Thanks for your help. Sorry to be a pain!

It seems to be a weird situation that only affects .01% of users though (understeer complaints). If it was a genuine issue everyone would be up in arms and with the way the 'issue' is described the game would be undriveable, which hundreds of videos and thousands of laptimes just don't support.

I agree with you. It's the videos that kept me digging. I tried making some videos but it just looks like I'm steering and braking too late and too hard for the most part. All the in game apps looks like everything is working.
And yet I just don't see this number of 'understeer' threads with any other sims.

I completely understand what you are both saying. I'm sorry am not an experienced enough of a computer guy to provide this type of evidence. I'm just a professional driver with decades of experience. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I also appreciate your honest answers.
Even if I knew how to do these things I'm not sure if I can make it floaty again? Turn off optimization would be a start?

But you guys know me well enough to know that I'm not running down AC? This is a real problem that I and a small group of others are experiencing. The number of threads out there and the running "floaty AC physics" jokes should be some prof by now?
And since it's always guys like me, I'm thinking it's something simple that computer guys like yourself even give it a second thought by clicking on something?
Thanks for your help. Sorry to be a pain!
Hard to take you seriously when you think pro-tyres, a purely visual app... improved your handling.

Make things floaty? go swimming...

Sorry but the only thing I can put it down to is peoples driving style. I've never experienced an understeer issue with the game, none of my friends have, no video I've seen shows me enough to support claims of inherent understeer, and videos of amateurs like me through to experienced racers (both in sim and rl) show that the cars handle as they should. There is no way people (myself included) could be doing these laptimes (similar to rl) if the physics were that poor.

Not much compared to many, but in 700hrs of this game I've not once seen what a very small but vocal group claim regarding understeer.

Sorry but the only thing I can put it down to is peoples driving style. I've never experienced an understeer issue with the game, none of my friends have, no video I've seen shows me enough to support claims of inherent understeer, and videos of amateurs like me through to experienced racers (both in sim and rl) show that the cars handle as they should. There is no way people (myself included) could be doing these laptimes (similar to rl) if the physics were that poor.

Not much compared to many, but in 700hrs of this game I've not once seen what a very small but vocal group claim regarding understeer.
Almost too vocal, lol

If its working is working. You would only notice it when it's not working, and trust me, if it started doing this 'floaty physics' thing to you guys I'm sure you would be just as vocal?
And as far as the Pro Tyres app didn't have the positive effect that the Optimization had. I might even have been convinced it a placebo but for a freind with the same problem noticed 'a more lively wheel and connection to the road' if I remember correctly is what he described. But he still liked rF2 more at that point.

And as far as the Pro Tyres app didn't have the positive effect that the Optimization had. I might even have been convinced it a placebo but for a freind with the same problem noticed 'a more lively wheel and connection to the road' if I remember correctly is what he described. But he still liked rF2 more at that point.

People who know how it works have pointed out though it has no bearing on the games physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back