JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
the 1st 3 track 9(australia, Bahrain and China) will be updated to 2019 sponsorboard the rest will have a placeholder texture but will be updated as the season progress. Its a 2 part mod.

The mod is very good, but the loading icon remains, every time I want to go to the track. and there it is.
HELP!
i install:
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL]A & B.
Then probe install only the A. and only the B. same problem.
Thanks for your time dude.

PD: sorry mi inglish, i speeks spanish and use google traductor.

The mod is very good, but the loading icon remains, every time I want to go to the track. and there it is.
HELP!
i install:
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL]A & B.
Then probe install only the A. and only the B. same problem.
Thanks for your time dude.

PD: sorry mi inglish, i speeks spanish and use google traductor.
------------------

The problem really occurs in a weekend. p1. completed. When I want to advance to p2, the game remains on the black screen with the caption Loading.

I only have JB72's F1 2019 Season mod installed. And it happens to me in career mode (starting a new one) or if I want to compete in a Grand Prix. ---- Career mode: I enter the track, I complete the P1, when I want to start P2 there is a black screen with the icon of Loading. The same thing happens if I want to start an individual career.

-----
It is possible that the mod is incorrectly installed. I send you a capture of the order in which I am installing it and tell me if it is wrong.

Attachments

• Mod order.png
    Mod order.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 166
I'm going to download all the mods again:
All of my F1 2019 season mod:
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]: here
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL]A: here
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL] B: here
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[TRACK] A: here
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[TRACK] B: here

I install them and then I tell you what happened.

I only have JB72's F1 2019 Season mod installed. And it happens to me in career mode (starting a new one) or if I want to compete in a Grand Prix. ---- Career mode: I enter the track, I complete the P1, when I want to start P2 there is a black screen with the icon of Loading. The same thing happens if I want to start an individual career.

-----
It is possible that the mod is incorrectly installed. I send you a capture of the order in which I am installing it and tell me if it is wrong.
the first is not jb mod

I'm going to download all the mods again:
All of my F1 2019 season mod:
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]: here
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL]A: here
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL] B: here
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[TRACK] A: here
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[TRACK] B: here

I install them and then I tell you what happened.

just as thorry said it seems you are using other mods. Reverify the game first on steam to remove all mods then reinstall only he 5 part of my 2019 mod.

just as thorry said it seems you are using other mods. Reverify the game first on steam to remove all mods then reinstall only he 5 part of my 2019 mod.

he descargado el mod nuevamente junto con las pistas A y B.
I see that the mod brings two executables, f1 2018 and F1_2018_dx12. I have installed directx 12. Is there any address? which one I choose. Thanks for answering my questions guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back