Finally, the core part of my ultimate f1 2019 mod is now up. I call this the core part of my mod with all the cars files are compile and will received a lot of updates like performances and sort. The rest like team suits, garage design career hub will be on added on a separate files in the coming days. It's an absolute challenge to create all the car liveries in their original chassis, but I think its not too bad.
------- How to Install -------------
- verify integrity first to remove any mods
- Inside the F1 2018 folder copy the 4 folders (asset_group, localisation, videos and f1_2018_vehicle_package) then paste it inside your F1 2018 folder.
All of my F1 2019 season mod:
JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]: here
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL]A: here
JB72's F1 2019 MOD[SHELL] B: here
------- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!! -------
- always create a back up and update the game to latest version (1.16)
- Install with a vanilla version of the game (no mods)
- This mod will not work with mods with chassis swap, animation is different from cars to cars. I'm using all the car's original chassis.
- crack version will not update driver names, teams etc..
- This mod is drag and drop only (see included read me.text file for instruction)
- The "please_read_me.txt" file has all information on each car.
- Any issue message me on the support tab.
- and finally I'm a modder not a magician, any descrepancy with the design is due to the texture mapping limitations if you dont see it. means its not possible.
- do not reupload to other site
------ MOD DETAILS ------
- added german and italian language
- fix image of russell and kubica with their correct name
- Update performance based on 2019 Australian GP
- Update livery
- New renders for car select screen for cars with updated livery
- added language
- all the cars are using their original chassis so you can do full qualy.
- some textures are in 8k pixels like the mclaren, sauber sportpesa that might eat resources
- the blue on the mclaren's engine cover is a bit blurry, bumping up the texture streaming in the graphic options menu helps improve quality lower it if you experiencing crashes.
- updated UI for main menu, starting grid grand prix etc...
- pleas read the included text file for additional info on the cars.
- This mod is available in "english language only"
- liveries are based on pre-season testing in Barcelona.
- default car performances (will be updated as season progress)
- driver and team suit, garage and track will be on the next update.
- this is part A of my multi-part 2019 season mod [ limitations on RD upload size]
------ SAMPLE IMAGES ------
Feedback is really appreciated and if you like my work and wants to support me just click the image above.
Visit my webpage for updates and details of my future mods