JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Most of them are in the UI package.
[flow_career_hub.erp] overrides.driver.f1.heads_fullbody
[flow_frontend.erp] overrides.fe_world_drivers
[flow_persistent.erp] overrides.drivers.f1_heads_256

Hi there again jburon72! Excellent work! ;);)
I have two questions for you.
1. Is it possible record an new audio with pilot names to narrator? It would be fix the swap between few pilot names when he says one, you hear another one. My version is brazilian-portuguese.

2. Me and my good old friend have a dream to see ours face in this game in career mode. I saw that y put some pilots that weren't here in the last season, even 3d models with animation at podium and boxes. Is there any possibility to do this with ours face? I remember that Fifa 2013 EA release a simple app that you took some pictures of your face and you could put yourself at game creating your player. This is the link: https://www.easports.com/br/gamefaceweb/mygameface
Any help will be strongly appreciated!:D

LeClerc finished 2rd.WTF Finnish flag....???.

Attachments

• 20190412190928_1.jpg
    20190412190928_1.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
New bug

Kvyatt finished 3rd and climb in podium.But Not Russian flag....instead of it France flag
LeClerc finished 2rd.WTF Finnish flag....???.

First to answer the question, its not a bug its the default flag of the original driver before the face swap. gastly... raikkonen..

Great Ignore!!!
OK)))Autor not solved the problem.But he sent his b:Dtches to dislike me.)))

OK, I tried to answer all inqueries and review as much as possible. I'm not always online and on the website most of the time and I only work on this project on my restday that's why i sometime reply late. And I never ask anyone to attack a person for his comment. People probably disliked your comment because they don't agree with you. I don't ignore people but won't hesitate to do so.

OK, I tried to answer all inqueries and review as much as possible. I'm not always online and on the website most of the time and I only work on this project on my restday that's why i sometime reply late. And I never ask anyone to attack a person for his comment. People probably disliked your comment because they don't agree with you. I don't ignore people but won't hesitate to do so.
OK.Allright

First to answer the question, its not a bug its the default flag of the original driver before the face swap. gastly... raikkonen..

Update when?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea