JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi,
im new here and just installed this mod and your shell a&b mods as well
everything works great so far except the drivers that have changed teams for 2019 along with the new ones still have the old names under their pictures when selecting
ie. Charles Leclerc picture shows on Ferrari but still says Kimi Raikkonen under it

hi,
im new here and just installed this mod and your shell a&b mods as well
everything works great so far except the drivers that have changed teams for 2019 along with the new ones still have the old names under their pictures when selecting
ie. Charles Leclerc picture shows on Ferrari but still says Kimi Raikkonen under it

Hello mate, what language are you using and version of the game?

Hello
I love this mod but it wont enable to play multiplayer, i keep getting kicked. When I put original back on then everything is ok. Please can you advise. Also time trial I have no timing screen and ghost cars but i do on the original. Thank you great work though

Hello
I love this mod but it wont enable to play multiplayer, i keep getting kicked. When I put original back on then everything is ok. Please can you advise. Also time trial I have no timing screen and ghost cars but i do on the original. Thank you great work though
If you have mod installed you won't be able to play online and record laptimes

jburon72 updated JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] with a new update entry:

Added exclusive special livery RB15 Camo livery [Launch livery]

Version 1.0.5
- Fix issue withe French language [ lance kubica, carlos ricciardo]
- menu images for different release big Thanks to: TheSevi (UK, Mexico, Spain, France]
- removed duplicate mipmaps (mercedes and toro rosso)
- exclusive bonus livery [RB15 Camo Livery] see included txt for installation instruction

2018-redbull-camo-p-114-51.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you swap Russell and Kubica? Because in real life Russell seems to be stronger than Kubica, but in the game Kubica is faster (as he replace stroll)

JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5.7z\JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5\Exclusive Bonus Livery\RB15 Camo\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\textures. The "redbull_main_decal_da.tif.mipmaps" file has a size of 0 KB.
It's strange, but with EEA I see that this file is the same as this one in this path (JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5.7z\JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\textures\redbull_main_decal_da.tif.mipmaps).

any idea on what may be wrong if the crashes on the podium cutscene after race is ended? vanilla install, steam version. career at France GP.

JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5.7z\JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5\Exclusive Bonus Livery\RB15 Camo\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\textures. The "redbull_main_decal_da.tif.mipmaps" file has a size of 0 KB.
It's strange, but with EEA I see that this file is the same as this one in this path (JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5.7z\JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_5\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\textures\redbull_main_decal_da.tif.mipmaps).

hey mate, the decal is stored inside the redbull erp so it doesnt use the external mipmaps thats why its 0kb.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.