Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

beware, nothing like real world face to face to get a point across and into those young and nimble minds. i spend about 40% more time to get about 30% of the impact I usually do

I could not agree more: nothing can be as good as being in the classroom. I don't know what school level you teach, but my students are 17-20 years old, like the last year of high school and the first year of university. (In Quebec, we have cegeps, which is a school level that doesn't exist anywhere else in the world.) I'm quite sure this will be a question of trials and errors.

Barely none in a year, hate the cockpit I brought ( GT ultimate v2 )
I am 6 foot 85-90kg , seat is too huge like a bathtub
Couple of quick rF2 races and I get depressed lol
Going to buy another if / when I sell this

Believe it or not but I've been playing Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (SLRE) again.
One of the best rally sim ever made that very few played due to its abysmal wheel support and Dirt Rally 1 stealing the show at the time of release (2016) despite its icey and "fly me to the moon" physics.
SLRE has fantastic physics, car and stage roaster and looks very good at 4K / 60Hz despite being 4 years old.

Last edited:
I'm still working but getting lots of play time:
Sims; AMS2 and RaceRoom
Other; Ashes Cricket and Assassin's Creed Odyssey

ACC and AC online, AMS2 offline...though I just started F1 2019 yesterday and it's not bad so far...don't know why your F2 races don't seem to have much bearing on who you can choose for your F1 team, seems like a wasted opportunity...but the car feel is good enough to be enjoyable (better than 2018 from my recollection) and it looks really great.

It begs the question though: If the games model the previous year, will there be an F1 2021 game if there's no season this year? :confused:

I think the question is what haven't you been playing :) AMS 2 beta and EA have been keeping me happy. Moving in the right direction but not quite there at the moment.

Played tonnes of ACC. I'm a VR kinda guy, but cannot get it to work on ACC very well, but this sim is so good I can forgive it. AC trails closely behind, in VR. Been thrashing that sublime Pessio Porknose around Longford, time set around 8:00am, when the sun has just risen, the birds are singing and the tyres are squealing. Heaven.

So tempted to get AMS2 though....

I've been playing the first Automobilista nonstop ever since I bought it a few days ago, something between 10 and 16 hours per day.

I'm completely in love with it :inlove: :inlove:
The original AMS is still a very good game play, especially since the Copa Petrobras is not in AMS2, nor the Boxer Cup, two of my personal favorites in the series - apart from the original Stock Car series.

AMS runs smooth.

Dusted off my G27 and putting some mileage into ACC. I'm still slow, nothing has changed there. Going to find a car that suits me then learn the tracks before venturing online.

Well...I thought I would try out this new Automobilista 2 :roflmao::thumbsup::inlove:...Loving the Copa Classics at the magnificent Jerez...driving old school manual H-Pattern and Clutch
0a AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ crop copy.jpg
0b AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ crop copy.jpg
00 AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ crop copy.jpg
1 AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ crop copy.jpg

...coming in too hot, then the AI shunting me from behind..awesome...lol :inlove:
2a AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ off track crop copy.jpg
2b AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ off track crop copy.jpg
2c AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ off track crop copy.jpg
2d AMS2 Release CHEVETTE & COPA CLASICS at JEREZ off track crop copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements