Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

Soooo bit the bullet today and signed up to uplay+ after having a blast on Far Cry 5. Going to download Far Cry New Dawn and The Crew 2 (i know its said to be nowhere near as good as FH4) but im bored of Forza titles in general so to pass the time will try The Crew 2.

Believe it or not but I've been playing Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (SLRE) again.
One of the best rally sim ever made that very few played due to its abysmal wheel support and Dirt Rally 1 stealing the show at the time of release (2016) despite its icey and "fly me to the moon" physics.
SLRE has fantastic physics, car and stage roaster and looks very good at 4K / 60Hz despite being 4 years old.

Did you ever find a way to get this title to work on PC with multiple controllers? I had it on PS4 and loved it. All google searches seem to lead to dead ends

Did you ever find a way to get this title to work on PC with multiple controllers? I had it on PS4 and loved it. All google searches seem to lead to dead ends

Not had to deal with that as I have a Logitech G27 which is perfectly supported. That's really sad the wheel support is so abysmal.
Maybe you could try GIMX (http://blog.gimx.fr/) to emulate a Logitech wheel.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%