Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
With most of the world in lockdown at the moment, giving many of us the unprecedented chance to spend more time on our racing rig that usual - what sim(s) has been monopolising the most of your free time?

Most importantly before we finish this light-hearted poll... I hope you are all staying safe and well during this pandemic - the safety of our friends, family, associates and world population are absolutely the most important thing in these bizarre times.

Despite the tragedy that is seemingly effecting people on a daily basis, a small silver lining from the situation has been that the #stayathome instruction from governments the world over means many of us have more free time than usual... and our racing rigs are getting some much appreciated extra love!

So, with more driving time on our hands, which of the main sims has been getting the majority of your attention?

Let us know in the poll and comments section below!

Which Sim Are You Racing.jpg

Last edited:
Really been getting into Dirt Rally 2 lately. Added a shifter to my rig and its a new game. If you have been trying to decide about getting one, i'm here to tell you its great. No reading what gear your in all the time because your hand knows! American Trucker gives great hill challenge starts.
You can't use it to shift gears in ACC, but the game recognizes it so now you have 8 new buttons to program for pits or settings on the fly.

The shifter added new life at just the right time for me. With all this time on my hands, ive been installing old games and trying them with the shifter.

I'm still working, but when get home iRacing and F1 are my other two jobs haha.
Tonight I will have F1 FP1 and FP2 for 4th F1 round, later will be a recon laps at Bristol in trucks on iRacing for the week 8 NASCAR iRacing Class C.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 68 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000