Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

What I didn't play that's the question...
Mostly AC and Spyro Reignited Trilogy, but also DOOM (2016), Black Mesa, R3E, Project WARLOCK and Brutal Doom

And to see how representative (or otherwise)ithe poll s of the steam population as a whole, here are the rolling average figures from Steamdb as of now

European Truck Simulator 2 34,000
American Truck Simulator 6,500
F1 2019 5,800
Assetto Corsa 4,150
DiRT Rally 2.0 1,600
Project CARS 1 or 2 1,450 (split 1250 in PC2, 200 in PC1)
Assetto Corsa Competizione 1,250
RaceRoom Racing Experience 750
rFactor 2 650
Wreckfest 650
Automobilista 2 Beta / EA 400
Automobilista 200
NASCAR Heat 200
KartKraft 30

Well, I had bought AMS2 EA and all I can say that it's magnificent in VR with Reiza's FFB and physics. That SuperV8 handling and sound is way better than I expected. Immersion and FFB looks very promising, even better than RaceRoom's new FFB.

If those guys are heading this way I think we really need to start donating for them to get all the europian tracks. Imagine driving that beast on Nordscleife!

Racing wise plenty of AMS 2 Beta/EA and a few laps of TT IOM2 which is quite a playable and enjoyable game this time.

I take it not many of you have kids at home then?! I've also been roped into multiple games of Fortnite and CODMW Warzone to make up the squad numbers. The Warzone Plunder mode is good fun, crossplay works well and the graphics are stunning. Fortnite is what it is, I can enjoy a few games at a time, the shooting accuracy is good. If only Forza Horizon 4 still held the same attraction for them, sadly it just doesn't!

Mount and Blade II EA is shaping up to be something special too, the playable baby warlord is something to behold.

The 'not RIP' Stefano thread has provided by far the funniest moments of the week though, a real storm in a teacup over a rich man shaking off his golden handcuffs. It's been comedy gold.

Some Wreckfest for me. But mostly trying to get a Switch Pro type controller to work properly through Steam so my little kids can use the gyro motion control like for some racing action. They can't reach the gas/brake paddles on the back of my SWR-S1 and they can't do thumbsticks yet. But they really want to try Wreckfest and Sonic All-Stars Racing

Elite for the BBC Micro (which I remembered being so much more fun)

So true, I tried various versions of Elite (Spectrum etc) a while back and they were all so much different than my fond memories. I'm glad to say for me ED really captured the spirit of the game and improved on it so much!

I keep on working as usual from home, so I unfortunately don't have much time for simracing.

I purchased F1 2019 on sales at steam. 70 % off is a nice bargain, because F1 2018 was a great game in my opinion. I hope i could give it a try soon .

I currently need something relaxing in the evening. So i play mostly assetto corsa, road course with fun cars lile AC cobra or porsche stinger.
I also try to put some more time on rfactor 2 , and on kartkraft.
I wish i could play more ACC, but the all game needs to much implication for my capacity at the moment.

I have no time for online, and I must admit not much envy too.

I also love vintage racing bicycles and I try to put as much time as possible on that, so as playing games with my wife and son (Monopoly, risk, chess, trivial pursuit, Cluedo, ……) . Nothing to do with simracing then

I have been playing a lot of AMS2 beta but, honestly, I've spent most of my time in F1 2019. I was very excited for the start of the season, really bummed and need my F1 fix. I've also re-subscribed to F1 TV and have been watching replays from BOTH 1981 and 2007. I may need professional help before this is over! :D

ACC, AC, R3E and F1 2019. I also dusted off my old "Half-Life 2", still the best FPS I ever played. I'm tempted to try the "Metro" games, but I read so many complaints about bugs that I'm on the fence...

I will finally start teaching again (via the Internet), so in the upcoming weeks I won't have as much free time as before and I'm glad!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.8%