Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

Some Witcher 3, XCOM2 (with jedi mod), Simpleplanes, Nuclear Throne, some FIFA18, trying 100% archivements on Fallout 4 and ready to begin another (twenty something) new New Vegas game, this time using only explosives to do anything that violence can do... ... ... and playing a little of Automobilista 2.

As you can see, I like replayability... a lot lol

Been playing ACC lots, but switched on rF2 last night and had a blast - I forgot how good it was to drive in that SIM.
Plus now I've just started configuring SimHub for dashboard overlays, as rF2s Hud overlays are hideous (IMO of course!)

Nothing sim related yet. I had to go into self isolation after being in Spain. I was able to bring my PC but not the rig. Have played some Half life Alyx, that's set a new bar for non sim games. Caught up on some red dead 2.

Rig gets st up tomorrow though and should be able to sim race for as long as I want.

• Deleted member 197115

AC and BL3.
Tried new Doom Eternal, but it didn't hold my interest for long. BL3 is amazing though esp on Steam. :D

I chose other. It's Nascar Racing 2003 Season for me, mainly 50% long races. I've just discovered that I can run it in DX9 and the performance is ridiculously high now, so I can try some fps heavy mods. I enjoy it a lot.
Other than that, I play some Dirt Rally 2.0 with occasional CoD Warzone/Battlefield 1.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%