Isolation! What Have You Been Playing?

My recent sims are Dirt Rally 2.0 and the demo for art of rally (thanks for posting about that, RD!). Other than that, I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'm waiting for my CPU upgrade to come in the mail, so maybe I'll get into ACC after I install it.

AMS2 (Love the Formula V10 Gen 2 at Kansai), DR2.0 and X-Plane 11 (11.50 Vulcan beta just dropped). All in VR of course.. oh and a few hours on Half Life: Alyx (Although I'm not that impressed tbh.. The incessant Loading of levels is ridiculous in this day and age.. What!?, my 32Gig not enough?)

Oh and the occasional go at a Brilliant VR version of Geoff Crammond's "The Sentinel" called Augmentinel. Its a perfect rendition of the original because it actually uses an emulated version at its core.

Having always played every Sim on my aging PC (4690k with 1070) decided to try project cars 2 on my xbox one x when it dropped for free this week. I don't know why but the FFB is so much better than on PC and it runs great (same settings). I am now considering moving to console especially with ACC coming to Xbox. I was considering upgrading my PC to run ACC as it struggles on mine but now thinking why bother.

Dirt Rally 2 - and F1-2019, Project Cars 2, Grid (2019) and European Truck Sim 2. And I am actually working normally. I work in an Autism Center, which of course cannot be shut down, so business as usual for me.

btw. I have my finger hovering on the purchase button for AMS2.... I guess it´s useless to ask if I should get it or not? :roflmao: :roflmao:

IRacing mainly ..... BUT..... had one more crack at trying to get FFB working well on Raceroom last night . I cracked it . Wow ...... seriously impressed of the feeling of actually being in the car .... visceral and exhausting ! Think the weekend will be spent there

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%