AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans - Monday 27 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Must sayi love the noise of the porsche but the vette just drives like a dream. Not sure why the different bop between the two though. Usually the vette is faster on fast circuits but the porsche comes to its own on slower ones.better cornering vs better top speed. I find they play quite well together. Looking forward to the IER pack where they adjust all GTE/2 cars to 2014 levels. That will be awesome.

I personally had nothing to do with the bop settings, they were done by several of our very experienced drivers over a period of a week. A staff member than is sadly no longer with us was also heavily involved in the process, I personally do not doubt there findings. We have used these Bop settings here at RD for many races without any complaints :thumbsup:

I personally had nothing to do with the bop settings, they were done by several of our very experienced drivers over a period of a week. A staff member than is sadly no longer with us was also heavily involved in the process, I personally do not doubt there findings. We have used these Bop settings here at RD for many races without any complaints :thumbsup:
Not complaining. Merely curious.

My problem with the penalties is ..... I spin on a corner and cross 2 or 3 penalty lines, I have to stop for 6 seconds for each. ... in addition to sitting spun out in a corner! ~~~~ I'll never ketch back up!

... and now I see the BOP, oh the tyranny!~
... and I can't find where in CM you set those BOP'S, more help needed.
NM, found BOP in CM. Look under opponents, click on the little list at the far right!

Last edited:
Hey buddy, more than happy to move to LMP if needs be, I've really fell in :inlove: with the Audi though happy to fit with what's best for the grid spread. Either way, super combo and looking forward to it, except that pesky @Asterix James is too quick in the Bimmer :):laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back