AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans - Monday 27 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I know I have raced here before. I had to download the DLC again for some reason but that's now working. Downloaded the track again, extracted to proper location, it's there, the track does not show up in game. Rebooted, still not there!

That's weird @Dennis Phelan , I tried to joining the server earlier, it said 'contains unavailable content' (as it does for the Skoda event, but I haven't downloaded that).

Uninstalled then reinstalled, and as before I can use it until I go online, and still says, 'contains unavailable content':mad: It must work 'cos I saw Patrick was on an hour ago.

@Craig Dunkley daft question Craig, but when we installed Sveg Raceway a few weeks ago (can't remember which track just now), there was a 'shaders' issue, could that have anything to do with it?

That's weird @Dennis Phelan , I tried to joining the server earlier, it said 'contains unavailable content' (as it does for the Skoda event, but I haven't downloaded that).

Uninstalled then reinstalled, and as before I can use it until I go online, and still says, 'contains unavailable content':mad: It must work 'cos I saw Patrick was on an hour ago.

@Craig Dunkley daft question Craig, but when we installed Sveg Raceway a few weeks ago (can't remember which track just now), there was a 'shaders' issue, could that have anything to do with it?

No John there are no shaders in the download link ...the track uses the default or whatever you are running.

Its not the cars ,,so has to be track, maybe the wrong version on the server? ..it works for some because they have both versions?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%