• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans - Monday 27 May 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, May 20, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 27-05-19
  1. Daniel Nieto

Daniel Nieto
    Premium

Ratings:
    +169
    Ok, soo... 911 Porsche will be great :thumbsup:

2. Robin Stark

Robin Stark

Ratings:
    +9
    Can i stil join with the BMW GT2?

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Miguel Batista

Miguel Batista
    Premium

Ratings:
    +115
    Sorry for the late warning gonna have to pull out due to a small crysis. See you wednesday.

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +394
    Very very late but is it possible to join ?
    If so a 458
    Sorry didn´t read all the post :redface:
    See you next time

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Asterix

Asterix
    Premium

Ratings:
    +112
    Tail-nudged by a BMW on the 2nd lap and car wrecked, all yellow - thanks for that, reply is fun...

No way were the sim gods going to let me have two races without getting punted off in one week.

As always, thanks @Craig Dunkley

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Fin_

Fin_
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    @Asterix I take full blame I'm so sorry man. I completely interperted your line and what you were doing all wrong. I should have left a gap and been safe but I didn't, sorry once again.

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. pattikins

pattikins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    Got black flagged :redface: Thanks for putting the race on Craig.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. flyharley

flyharley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    . for the first race in AC I enjoyed it. Too bad I didn't know how to add gas and my set-up wasn't the best. I will do better next time, at least I hope. Thank you all. Sorry for hit Darrell, my fault.

• Beer Beer x 3
  9. HF2000

HF2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    On exiting AC I saw to my great surprise that I was the fastest GT driver. That cannot be right. Ernie and Wolfgang were certainly faster and in front of me. Is it because I finished my lap after the RACE OVER had appeared?

I had fun but most of the time I cruised alone. I wasn't fast enough to join the 'party' with Ernie and others. I started at mediums and did only a refuel of 1l. But I don't think that that made the difference.

Thanks @Craig Dunkley for organizing it.

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Thanks all, very much enjoyed myself, should have put some practice in, by the end of the race my laps were 5 seconds quicker than my qualify time.

Still not sure what to do next week, a couple of drivers have made suggestions that sound very interesting ...if I do not get it posted tonight it will be done tomorrow ..Craig is thinking

Congrads as always to the podiums and every driver that managed to finish :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again next week for another blast :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Irish/Egyptian Road Warrior Premium

Ratings:
    +857
    Dr. Ullrich is happy with the result today
    [​IMG]

@Geof Murata-San would like a few words with you
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 3
  12. Medilloni

Medilloni
    Premium

Ratings:
    +285
    Thanks for tonight @Craig Dunkley , really enjoyed it... in an odd way, didn't realise 10% damage could totally change the feeling the car - all my own fault of course:laugh:

NOW I'm worried :laugh::roflmao: Just joshin';)

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,134
    My brain hurts ...

• Haha Haha x 2
  14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,916
    @Craig Dunkley and Rd for the event, Truly a good time.

The LMP's are great driving cars, I'd rather drive them than the other class as long as the course is a long one.

I think on a couple of my passes things got a little close, sorry to anyone involved for that, thanks too for the guys that gave way easily, been there been doing that!

• Beer Beer x 2
  15. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,134
    I love them to, but my reaction time has slowed down over the years ...glad you had fun, hope to see you next week for another "Multiclass" blast :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Geof

Geof
    I never lose. Either I win, or I learn. Premium

Ratings:
    +654
    LMP2 engine!
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 6
  17. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +411
    Uneventful race really, got stuck behind a stalled C7 on the start, but not upset about that.
    At least i did not crash, well, a bit of shunting but thats about it, funnily the car did not seem to work so well after that, i never know if it’s my imagination. i think there is 10% damage applied, if i get time will look into that out of interest. <<< ( @Medilloni same here with the damage )
    i ended up running a two stop race and accepted a long time in the pits. I prefer to have an enjoyable
    race and tried to make lot of progress early in the race.
    Ended up after the pit stop behind @Pe Ha , he certainly had the measure of me, it was all i could
    do to maintain a 8 sec gap. What was so infuriating was that as i was struggling to keep up let alone catch him, all i saw was on the leader board app, lap after lap, was Pe Ha Pe Ha, Pe Ha , i was convinced he was laughing at my attempts to catch him.:(
    The LMP cars were of no concern in this race, at all, i am obviously speaking from my point of view.:thumbsup:
    Impressed with the speed of James in the BMW m3 and it was a pleasure being passed by Wolfgang
    it was good to see how it’s done.:thumbsup:
    i hope the setup worked for you Han @HF2000 , i was on half your fuel load plus Softs, if you were wondering about my extra pace, other than that, same setup. Changed my mind about a 1 liter fuel
    stop when i saw how quick some of the field were.

A thank you to @Craig Dunkley for the event,:thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 3
  18. Trebucht

Trebucht
    Premium

Ratings:
    +125
    Only Wolff. Not Wolfgang. ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  19. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +411
    PS, sorry about the mic, will switch it out in the future, always a lot of strange noises in our household.

sorry Wolff. :whistling:

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +411
    My wife has just informed me after all these years, when I am concentrating I hold by breath for long periods and grunt.
    I would like to make it clear I was not having SEX and driving. If only I could.:(

• Haha Haha x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.