Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

View attachment 453359
1. Without stealing I doubt they'll be able to make mods any more
2. If they can, considering the bad quality of their mod with stolen models, scratch-made could only be far worse:sneaky:
3. Considering what they've already done in the past 6 years, can they really get away with it by just removing the mods
then it turns out logically. that all mods made by RTM should be removed ??
THEN is every player who has mods has to remove mods ??
And it turns out somehow not right.
If the player thinks that the mod is stolen, why is he using it?

If the people who make mods want to be able to prevent others from using their work, they need to put license text in the mod along with some identifying name, address, handle, etc. I would strongly suggest that folks look into creative commons licensing (see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/). One of the several forms of the creative commons license will let you say exactly what you authorize and under what terms.

I'm a bit late to the party, but finally a group act against those guys, holy sheit, they stoled my IndyCar mod in the public beta stage (!) and don't even made skins or anything to hide that as a rip-off from a beta mod.. Back in the day, I attempted to flag their youtube channel , by putting a flag on ther videos showing my content stolen, but without sucess. And... my mod don't even is all this thing LOL :roflmao:

Last edited:
First, let me thank you for the support you gave Mike on this matter - (I've been following your actions & that of many others) & YES we are the ones to be carefull, after all WE are the consumers - let us remember that what we do matters.

I think/suggest that March be declared the *** 'SimRacing Community Month' *** from now on by every SimRacer & Influencer - what MODDERS do is our GOLD❤ ❤ .
What just happened to Mike, shows the support, compassion, integrety, respect, ...... of the Community for what it has & cares for. It shows that not only bad things happen in life, GOOD things also happens & WE NEED to REMEMBER & REMIND ourselfs on those good things, because if we don't then, the bad seeds won't either. (the community is watching you)

Next year, let everybody that post start those post with the noice ** 'In this SimRacing Community Month' ** & let's recall that WE appreciate & stand for each other ✌

Have a good day everybody & rejoice

Roman Nistru here, ********************* CEO.

We've had a chat with Mike yesterday after which we've decided to take a new path in our project.

Here are the details:

- 2 individuals, related to recent events are now fired and will no longer take part in our project.
- Anyone who thinks that his work appears in our mods please contact us at studio@******************** for further details.
- All mods with questionable assets sources will be removed.
- All future mods will be developed either from scratch or with the original author's permission.
- All new mods will have generic car names and logos.
- Our team is currently hiring new staff for our current and future projects.
- More scratch made free mods will appear in our store soon.

These are our new policies, which we'll follow from now on.

No further comments will be made here.

Roman Nistru
Sim Drem Development CEO
CEO? Of which company? Please link us to your business registration.

Why fire only two people when all your mods have been of questionable origin for years. Why haven't you been sacked by the board of directors of your company if you have allowed this to happen within your company for all these years?

Have all your clients you have ripped off received a refund for their purchases?

Have you paid all the original creators of the aforementioned ripped mods their shares of what you have earned?

I don't believe a single word you have written here.

The news today is just fantastic, Its a huge breath of relief! It has been amazing to see our little community stand up and make a big noise all for the love and greater good of us all, even to the point where what has been brought to light will benift other communitys, industries and individuals! Might even make those who started this have the samllest little thought about maybe being slightly better people. At the end of the day I think we've all learned summit (see what I did there?) and are better informed for a better future should we have to tackle similar problems. All it really took was us all to stand together and look out for each other. All because we stood with Mike! What a wonderful community we can be when we want to!

To be honest, I stood against SDD's immoral practices (and by an extent, I did this for Luigi70, an F1C modder whose 50's f1 cars were ripped by them) more than for Mike, since I didn't know him until the day I read this post. In fact, to me, this topic is not about Mike. Mike is one of many who was a victim of SDD's bad practices but in a much greater way.

This topic represents a lot of people. All who got their work in SDD's hands.

Last edited:
(So I guess that what I've learned today, from several people in fact, is that it is perfectly valid and not in any way abuse of the video rating system to mass downvote videos from someone you don't like or agree with or have some other issue with. Well, you have fun with that logic/morals.

At least Mike's back, despite all that.)

Last edited:
and here's the funniest thing. I watched the story of how the Chaparral 2j mod was created. RTM made this mod from scratch. he posted screenshots of his work for several months. I'm not sure if anyone remembers it.
However, after this mod someone bought and posted it publicly. - wrote "then the mod RTM it was stolen"
Stolen ?? where from? no other information. and the rest also supported this "whistleblower".
not professionalism ??
what about the Jaguar XJR9-LM ??? it too was created from scratch by RTM.
However, it was bought and also posted publicly and called RTM.
THIS FEELING. A VERY STRANGE feeling. that all these people deliberately humiliated projects such as RTM. to praise other projects.

maybe that's why RTM was offended by such "professionals" who saw nothing but "stolen", "stolen", "stolen". if these "pros" have not seen the difference between building an mod from scratch and a stolen mod. Why sacrifice and waste time on something worthwhile?

I'm more than sure. that many !! 96% of players will not be able to determine by eye by looking at the car which discs it has. 17 or 18 radius.
For that, such people position themselves as "pros". this is just ridiculous to read!
for that they will say that it is "stolen" by looking at the same unique Chaparral 2j. which was created from scratch by RTM !! that he was ****ing stolen! ???! Stolen ?? where from ?? "but I don't know, just stolen" !!!! Idiocy!!

Last edited:
and here's the funniest thing. I watched the story of how the Chaparral 2j mod was created. RTM made this mod from scratch. he posted screenshots of his work for several months. I'm not sure if anyone remembers it.
However, after this mod someone bought and posted it publicly. - wrote "then the mod RTM it was stolen"
Stolen ?? where from? no other information. and the rest also supported this "whistleblower".
not professionalism ??
what about the Jaguar XJR9-LM ??? it too was created from scratch by RTM.
However, it was bought and also posted publicly and called RTM.
THIS FEELING. A VERY STRANGE feeling. that all these people deliberately humiliated projects such as RTM. to praise other projects.

maybe that's why RTM was offended by such "professionals" who saw nothing but "stolen", "stolen", "stolen". if these "pros" have not seen the difference between building an mod from scratch and a stolen mod. Why sacrifice and waste time on something worthwhile?

I'm more than sure. that many !! 96% of players will not be able to determine by eye by looking at the car which discs it has. 17 or 18 radius.
For that, such people position themselves as "pros". this is just ridiculous to read!
for that they will say that it is "stolen" by looking at the same unique Chaparral 2j. which was created from scratch by RTM !! that he was ****ing stolen! ???! Stolen ?? where from ?? "but I don't know, just stolen" !!!! Idiocy!!
are you part of rtm/sdd team per chance?

Major sus but not sure

Attachments

• Sim Dream.png
    Sim Dream.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 122

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back