Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

(So I guess that what I've learned today, from several people in fact, is that it is perfectly valid and not in any way abuse of the video rating system to mass downvote videos from someone you don't like or agree with or have some other issue with. Well, you have fun with that logic/morals.

At least Mike's back, despite all that.)
Very curious to see just what, exactly, you think the purpose is for a like/dislike voting system on videos?

But were there complaints about rtm as well as simdrim?
why shouldn't their link be active?)
That's human. People wouldn't have reacted like this until they realise the same (happened to Simracing604) would happen to them. Simdream has been there for 6+ years and they're definitely not the only dirty group.
RTM has pretty bad reputation there're tons of complaint about them. It's just they were not going too far like Simdream did...
There're also modding teams like ASR Formula that not only make garbage mods but also sometimes, not always, steal contents to use in their paid mods like ASR-One, but many people don't even know about it. Living in a world where many people even think ASR Formula's mods are good, you shouldn't be too surprised.

(So I guess that what I've learned today, from several people in fact, is that it is perfectly valid and not in any way abuse of the video rating system to mass downvote videos from someone you don't like or agree with or have some other issue with. Well, you have fun with that logic/morals.

At least Mike's back, despite all that.)

I've said it before and I will say it again:

The like/dislike system in Youtube was created so that the individual viewers could easily express their opinion regarding the videos.

In SimDream's case, a great number of viewers disliked their videos due to them (videos) being actively used to promote a scam.

A human characteristic, and a vulnerability we have, is to tend to believe others are telling the truth.

So my advice is don’t believe a word of what SDD are now saying.

My suspicion is they’ll transfer to a new site, new name etc.

And BTW, isn’t the old F1 Classic Forum shut down because of SDD?

This guy who calls himself Roman Nistru (and is nowhere to be found by Google despite being a "CEO" of a company with supposedly several employees) was the one who claimed copyright on Bazza's GPL 1500cc mod and got it removed from Mediafire (image copied from another forum).
See also https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/what-happened-to-gpl-1500cc-mod.187667/

unknown.png

I guess "Roman" has not fired himself yet...

Hang on there.... So, not only are they ripping people stuff and making a profit from it, they also deprive the original mod authors from their own mods?? :confused:

The phrase "adding insult to injury" couln't be better used then... :sick:
That's horrible, as scummy as it gets.

Last edited:
This guy who calls himself Roman Nistru (and is nowhere to be found by Google despite being a "CEO" of a company with supposedly several employees) was the one who claimed copyright on Bazza's GPL 1500cc mod and got it removed from Mediafire (image copied from another forum).
See also https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/what-happened-to-gpl-1500cc-mod.187667/

View attachment 453650
I guess "Roman" has not fired himself yet...

guys, there is no company, there were no "fired people" and there is no Roman too; Nistru, is simply the name of a moldovan river, Dnestr, in romanian Nistru.
99% the whole sdd is run by one / max 2 people, always has been.

Hang on there.... So, not only are they ripping people stuff and making a profit from it, they also deprive the original mod authors from their own mods?? :confused:

The phrase "adding insult to injury" couln't be better used then... :sick:
That's horrible, as scummy as it gets.
Let's just be clear here that bazza and crew are not innocent in any of this either. They just take models from various sources and repackage them just like SDD does. The only difference is they don't charge for them.

However there were plenty of legit scratch mods from other games that were stolen by SDD and repackage to AC and sold illegally. Bazza and crew are just not one of them. Just wanted to make that clear as I've seen them come up a few times in this thread.

Let's just be clear here that bazza and crew are not innocent in any of this either. They just take models from various sources and repackage them just like SDD does. The only difference is they don't charge for them.

However there were plenty of legit scratch mods from other games that were stolen by SDD and repackage to AC and sold illegally. Bazza and crew are just not one of them. Just wanted to make that clear as I've seen them come up a few times in this thread.
Thanks for bringing this up. People seem to think those guys are martyred saints that got taken down by the evil SimDream - not true. They steal other people's work without asking permission or offering credit. They ripped the Howston HG4 from rF2 to put in their AC Legends "mod", and while they were at it they decided to appropriate some skins I had done for it. Did they ask my permission (which would have been denied) ? No. Did they mention my name? No. Did they even bother to notify me? No. Not only does this show a massive disrespect, but also a nearly pathological level of sheer laziness. They want to have this car in their so-called "mod" so they can suck up all the accolades from the rip-mod addict community, but they don't want to do the friggin' work. Truly pathetic, despicable behavior on their part.

0dwoTXF.png

TKFDvE8.png

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing this up. People seem to think those guys are martyred saints that got taken down by the evil SimDream - not true. They steal other people's work without asking permission or offering credit. They ripped the Howston HG4 from rF2 to put in their AC legends "mod", and while they were at it they decided to appropriate some skins I had done for it. Did they ask my permission (which would have been denied) ? No. Did they mention my name? No. Did they even bother to notify me? No. Not only does this show a massive disrespect, but also a nearly pathological level of sheer laziness. They want to have this car in their so-called "mod" so they can suck up all the accolades from the rip-mod addict community, but they don't want to do the friggin' work. Truly pathetic, despicable behavior on their part.

0dwoTXF.png

TKFDvE8.png
which modding team are these behind, what name?

I've heard this a lot, but I don't know the details. What I do know was that the F1C forums were a general rip mod exchange before.
They haven't shut down, they switched providers and now have another url. The forum and all the suspect mods and Bazzas stuff are still there, along with a handful of new ACC track rips.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing