Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

Mike himself has asked to flag their channel for harassment to help him out, you can find the flag on the about section of the channels main page.

Done! Can we all do this please, I could loose my YT channel over this (and i've worked damn fecking hard on it!) as could other folks who are standing up, but if we all do it they have to listen! Please help, litterally a mans livelyhood depends on this and these nasty muthfudgers NOT being allowed top get away with this brutal attack!
Assetto Corsa Mods - YouTube – Mozilla Firefox 09_03_2021 12_01_31.png

Last edited:
That's what I did. I even wrote this in my PayPal case. SimDreams then answered that they made all the models themselves and I'm just trying to rip them off and getting the mod for free. PayPal believed them and froze my account.

Later I got an email from SimDreams that I should close the case or live with the consequences. They will immediately take legal action.

I complied with their demands, because I had no desire to pay a lawyer for this or get in trouble.

Those are not just some Kids ripping content, they're professional criminals, knowing exactly how to scare people.

To bad I don't have my old PayPal or eMail accounts anymore. Maybe it could've helped to show their criminal intentions.

Plot thickens...

As I see it, community has two options:

Either try to peacefully raise awareness of what's happening with SDD and spread the word, have sticky notes at the top of every page to warn simracers to stay the f**k away from this people, create content, make posts, whatever it takes to make it worldwide known.

Or...

Notify all the brands and enterprises that own the true copyrights for the licensed content they are selling illegally, and let the bombs drop. It will probably be the most effective way to wipe these bastards out of the Internet (together with the Patreon site posted at the top of the page). And accept that there could be some collateral damage.

If we truly want this disgusting people sacked out of our hobby, we need to make a decision and rally for it. IMHO.

Last edited:
new resource with unique mods.?
a lot of interesting mods.
EX-MODS is creating 3d models and addons for assetto corsa! | Patreon

These lazy "enthusiasts" didn't even bother change their About decription much. Do they really think hiding behind patreon will help for long?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ole Marius Myrvold

That's a shady practice too, but not exactly the same.

SimDream would've just stolen your video, but would claim you stole it from them. Then they would get all of your original uploads deleted. Meanwhile, they would sell the stolen stuff under their name. And if you complain, they threaten legal action.

Oh, I know. It was more an addition to "idiots on youtube" than anything else :)

Notify all the brands and enterprises that own the true copyrights for the licensed content they are selling illegally, and let the bombs drop. It will probably be the most effective way to wipe these bastards out of the Internet
Sadly it can not be the case. It's too little damage to the manufacturers to participate in such tracking down and interfering with Moldavian courts and banks and other legal system. This is why virus/social security/insurance call scammers thrive. They're basically untoucheable.

I think what we really need to make is a public black list of all those scam pages/stores as another major site part here on RD or wherever else simraciing-related resource, and keep tracking/updating that list. It could be counter-intuitive that we are promoting those pages, but we need to state very clearly that those people can/will manipulate your paypal accounts or even bank accounts, so you should avoid them as much as you can. Lack of interest on the receiving end (buyers) would at least provoke drops in sales (which, i believe arent that big anyway).

Last edited:
Question now becomes "how is this guy able to rip and sell so many models from many different places?"

Go check out ************* and tell me what you find.

A link to a piece of software that allows to rip 3D models from racing games... and re-export the data set to another game.
Mod Edit:
Link removed.
SimGarage | Home to 3DSimED

Last edited by a moderator:
Done! Can we all do this please, I could loose my YT channel over this (and i've worked damn fecking hard on it!) as could other folks who are standing up, but if we all do it they have to listen! Please help, litterally a mans livelyhood depends on this and these nasty muthfudgers NOT being allowed top get away with this brutal attack!
View attachment 453024
Done, got to stick up for the guy and for all of us that enjoy this hobby it would seem. Serious scumbags out there...

Is Mike at Simracing604 a full-time youtuber? How much is his income dependent upon his youtube channel?

If he or any other legit youtubers are going to lose important income from this fiasco, could we, via RaceDepartment, organise some kind of financial gift or help, or even a 'fighting fund' to take on SimDream?

I would certainly be keen to contribute to something like that and knowing this community, would bet many others would too.

just went to their website host godaddy and looked at the steps to report the website for copyright infringement. seems they're pretty solid, they even allow files to be uploaded to prove you've got originals. so i contacted ASR Formula who have been abused. hopefully they report the website. I would do it too but i'm not a company and plus, they only used my sounds. they used whole cars from ASR. gives ASR more leverage

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 2 22.2%