Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

and what is the result?
Has RTM stopped selling its mods on its website?
since all prices on mod pages have been removed.
and RTM now uploads mods to patreon.
So now RTM doesn't violate anything?

Agree with the sceptics here, they are only playing nice all of a sudden in the hope that they can get rid of all the heat (which they caused themselves). We shouldn't be naïve and think they have seen the error of their ways so we can back off now, on the contrary we should deal them the final blow if possible or else this will come back and slap us in the face yet again.

Agree with the sceptics here, they are only playing nice all of a sudden in the hope that they can get rid of all the heat (which they caused themselves). We shouldn't be naïve and think they have seen the error of their ways so we can back off now, on the contrary we should deal them the final blow if possible or else this will come back and slap us in the face yet again.

I don't think we should back off. As I've said before, this thread is here now.
Should anyone have any further issues with these 'companies', no matter how small you think it is, tell us all about it here.
Awareness is key when it comes to things like this.

Last edited:
The news today is just fantastic, Its a huge breath of relief! It has been amazing to see our little community stand up and make a big noise all for the love and greater good of us all, even to the point where what has been brought to light will benift other communitys, industries and individuals! Might even make those who started this have the samllest little thought about maybe being slightly better people. At the end of the day I think we've all learned summit (see what I did there?) and are better informed for a better future should we have to tackle similar problems. All it really took was us all to stand together and look out for each other. All because we stood with Mike! What a wonderful community we can be when we want to!

I'm sure many won't agree with me but honestly... I don't really care about this...

Actually the dude here went for it. Was it really necessary to publicly shame them? I don't think so, or at least could have been less harsh because let's be honest. Even if SDD gets banned or sued or anything like that, do you really think this will solve the issue of illegal modding? You must be a very delusional person to think that ripping mods will stop after this, after all this is exactly what about modding is... Bringing new content not available to the game. Just look at other games like NFS mods who even bring in the game F1 cars or the GTA mods or even COD maps being ported in other games. Are they seriously gonna ask for a license and all that crap now for a mere mod? Lol, not gonna happen...

IMO, ripping content from other games is here to stay and definitely not an issue for me if the mod is also made of good quality
That wasn't the main thing I had an issue with. You'd be naive to think it's gonna stop instantly after this criticism. What I was referring to is reselling my free content without my permission and then on top of that when someone calls them out for it, falsely striking their channel 3times in an effort to kill it and silence the criticism instead of coming forward to discuss the issue. Now I'd be naive to think that others don't do it and everyone is gonna stop now. But if I find out about others or these folks again I'll call them out. Simple. You don't go and sell someone else's free content claiming its yours

and what is the result?
Has RTM stopped selling its mods on its website?
since all prices on mod pages have been removed.
and RTM now uploads mods to patreon.
So now RTM doesn't violate anything?
I'm willing to accept that might never happen. But so many more people know about the issue now that hopefully very little people will go there and buy stuff

Roman Nistru here, ********************* CEO.

We've had a chat with Mike yesterday after which we've decided to take a new path in our project.

Here are the details:

- 2 individuals, related to recent events are now fired and will no longer take part in our project.
- Anyone who thinks that his work appears in our mods please contact us at studio@******************** for further details.
- All mods with questionable assets sources will be removed.
- All future mods will be developed either from scratch or with the original author's permission.
- All new mods will have generic car names and logos.
- Our team is currently hiring new staff for our current and future projects.
- More scratch made free mods will appear in our store soon.

These are our new policies, which we'll follow from now on.

No further comments will be made here.

Roman Nistru
Sim Drem Development CEO

Okay dude, now you can go back at driving LA Canyons with your road car mods ripped from Forza Horizon 4
? :O_o: ....I think you confuse some other user with me(?), as I don't even know what those are.

FYI, and mind you, just coming back very recently after a (+/-) seven year hiatus, the only sim I got installed atm is R3E (which, funny enough, has no modding).

Last edited:
Looking forward to watch the new video on 604 channel, that was the only thing really bothering me in this ordeal.
As far as changing how the world is arranged and how people behave, that is way outside of my reach and not worth wasting my time on.
At the end of the day, if we all act respectfully of each other and do not encourage bad behavior, particularly by giving them money, most of what is wrong with the world would not exist.

gyan_mudra_0.png

Last edited:
Do note there is a Patreon named EX-Mods that used the same SimDream presentation text

But that description was changed yesterday

Also a bit sad they say nothing about all the mod they striked after stealing them or the forum they closed

View attachment 453359
1. Without stealing I doubt they'll be able to make mods any more
2. If they can, considering the bad quality of their mod with stolen models, scratch-made could only be far worse:sneaky:
3. Considering what they've already done in the past 6 years, can they really get away with it by just removing the mods

Do note there is a Patreon named EX-Mods that used the same SimDream presentation text

But that description was changed yesterday

Also a bit sad they say nothing about all the mod they striked after stealing them or the forum they closed
at the rtm-mod side nothing has changed the link to ex-mod patreon is also active.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back