Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Not sure you really want to hear my opinion on the physics of the PX cars, to be honest (or the Kunos cars, for that matter).
Something something wrong amount of downforce on wrong sections of tracks something.

at least that's what i remember from the last time you explained it :D

Showroom_ier_p13c_12-9-2019-23-25-35.jpg

Some more finishing touches.

Oh the price is another thing too. Will this be more than the usual 5 usd standard set by others? I'd be okay with paying more, considering all the effort that went into this one.

Makes financial sense since there are still people( who clearly doesn't now iracing ) that complain even about 5 usd prices...
Really, the reason it's like this is because of Kunos DLC. They could get away with very low prices because their market was far, far larger. Unfortunately, that means even though e.g. the P13 has had magnitudes more work put into it than any DLC car and most paid content (probably more than entire packs as far as physics are concerned), we can't charge much more than what everyone else is at. You look at iRacing and those prices are really a lot more reasonable for what you get.

If you've always wanted to listen to a jet-lagged and fuzzy-headed me ramble about the car's systems, here's your chance.

Very interesting insight! A quick question, does the patch now take in consideration whether the engine is in a longitudinal or transversal layout, which quite affects the car dynamics? I don’t believe Kunos physics does that. It is a nice feature AMS and the original Dirt Rally (2.0 scrapped it for some reason) have and it adds to the car behavior.

Very interesting insight! A quick question, does the patch now take in consideration whether the engine is in a longitudinal or transversal layout, which quite affects the car dynamics? I don’t believe Kunos physics does that. It is a nice feature AMS and the original Dirt Rally (2.0 scrapped it for some reason) have and it adds to the car behavior.
The main things that are changed with longitudinal vs. transversal (CoG position, moment of inertia, efficiencies, etc) are already accounted for by the physics engine of every sim. The minor differences (like torque reaction from inertia) are just that - minor, and are not present in AC or the patch.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%