Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

I've only had 3 laps on the glen but had to come and write it out:

It lives up to the hype(at least for me) The aero and brakes are the ones where i could really feel the difference on the glen. The steering feels incredibly direct on corners. The responsiveness of the wheel feels insane for me. I use a g27 and yes the ffb will feel "too light" to most people with such wheels but that's okay because this much control feels too good (with "out of the box" tc setting. haven't tried tc off yet) The... uuhh... "aero" stalling of the car that happens on some long corners also doesn't happen with this car, you still feel in control. Can't wait to take it out for a spin on spa, especially eau rouge and stress test it on long corners. Brakes really takes a couple of laps to heat now. You can no longer brake really good out of the pits. Two laps at least.

Will put it through it's paces on sebring and daytona next.

EDIT

Well, i did put it to test and it made me realize how much i hate that we still don't have proper sebring and daytona in AC.... The car felt great cornering wise but there are no bumps at all at sebring which is, you know like having no torque in a offroad vehicle. But anyways onto spa and silverstone: Just as expected, nothing short of spectacular.

AND: after having more time to drive this, i can mirror chris' observation from his 1st video. The air really does take a while to settle on this car. Another first for AC.

TL DR : Do not judge this car after only 3-4 laps. Drive it for at least 10 laps before judging it. That's when it shows its true handling character.

Oh and love the shader work @Stereo :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't even have any words. The car feels incredible, looks incredible, sounds incredible. I don't doubt this'll quickly become my #1 AC mod of choice. Massive congratulations to those who constructed this thing, and my eternal thanks for letting me drive it :laugh: Also, the Yes livery is the best livery, anyone who disagrees can fight me :p:p

*purchased*

What an incredible car! This thing feels so alive, and far more communicative than I would have expected from a car with such high downforce. The FFB through my TS-PC felt fantastic. I was testing it out on my own French roads circuit, which is decidedly bumpy with a rough surface - I could feel every bump, dip, join in the tarmac, drain cover... gorgeous!

The model is beautiful to look at, too, with some great skins. And the sound... wow!

Great work and a big thank you to everyone involved. This is now my go-to LMP car... so much fun, and really worth buying, even if you're not a massive LMP fan :inlove:

What Fat-Alfie wrote above except that I think I am turning into an LMP fan because of this one :) These cars are fast and crazy fun to drive. Watched the replay and they went woosh-woosh-woosh behind each other and then I knew :p

FFB is absolutely fantastic and even more when you start pushing the car and feel the little details. The setup options are daunting for me. So glad there is a manual as well, I will certainly dig deeper into those options.

Something strange that happened to me 2 times. I was unable to upshift (while almost max rpm or max rpm) until I released some of the throttle.. not sure if it was a hardware issue on my side or anything with the car though.

Amazing mod and thanks so much !

What Fat-Alfie wrote above except that I think I am turning into an LMP fan because of this one :) These cars are fast and crazy fun to drive. Watched the replay and they went woosh-woosh-woosh behind each other and then I knew :p

FFB is absolutely fantastic and even more when you start pushing the car and feel the little details. The setup options are daunting for me. So glad there is a manual as well, I will certainly dig deeper into those options.

Something strange that happened to me 2 times. I was unable to upshift (while almost max rpm or max rpm) until I released some of the throttle.. not sure if it was a hardware issue on my side or anything with the car though.

Amazing mod and thanks so much !
Thanks for the kind words. As for the upshift bug, it should be a hardware thing on your end - no features to prevent upshifts in AC.

• Deleted member 223075

Great mod

Why if i extract data.acd Brakes and Suspensions appears with unknow characters ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

It's so stupid. I don't want the car loaded and see ier p13c instead of the real name.

• Deleted member 223075

the name is not in brakes or suspension.
is in car ini and the ui_car.json. Both are not protected and could read clearly

Yeah but if you extract data. Make a new folder with car.ini with the real names, the game continue to load data.acd and not the folder. Also if you remove data.acd game crash because can't load the car

I haven't even bought it yet and I'm wishing we had a realistic version of Sebring in AC to make some hot laps with it. Oh well, one day maybe.

Off to buy it!

Not had time to investigate but tried to take this for a quick spin earlier and just getting 'race cancelled' every time in Content Manager. Checked a few of my many other presets with mods and original content that still work without issue. Will investigate later once I've got kids to bed but any help welcomed in the meantime!

Not had time to investigate but tried to take this for a quick spin earlier and just getting 'race cancelled' every time in Content Manager. Checked a few of my many other presets with mods and original content that still work without issue. Will investigate later once I've got kids to bed but any help welcomed in the meantime!
Be sure to read the installation instructions

I can only replicate that error if I disable the CSP in Content Manager.

Are you sure that you have followed the car's installation instructions correctly?

As others have said, usually that’s a product of an incorrect CSP version, which would only be caused by an incorrect install.

Bought this just now. Haven't tested it lots yet.

Model looks good, physics are great. Thank you. Loved your Porsche GTA too - just amazing!

Unfortunately, with a grid of 16, I have around 20 or 25%fps fewer than I have with a grid of 16, say, Kunos cars (tested at Brands and Spa). I suppose I can find a solution by just using grids of ten / eleven cars or so, but that's not something i want to do (and won't bother doing most likely).

Using the car seems to be making the game crash totally too. It looks like I have to load the race and wait a bit before clicking to start the race - if I wait after it's loaded, then it doesn't crash.

Bought this just now. Haven't tested it lots yet.

Model looks good, physics are great. Thank you. Loved your Porsche GTA too - just amazing!

Unfortunately, with a grid of 16, I have around 20 or 25%fps fewer than I have with a grid of 16, say, Kunos cars (tested at Brands and Spa). I suppose I can find a solution by just using grids of ten / eleven cars or so, but that's not something i want to do (and won't bother doing most likely).

Using the car seems to be making the game crash totally too. It looks like I have to load the race and wait a bit before clicking to start the race - if I wait after it's loaded, then it doesn't crash.
FPS is a known issue described on our website. More LODs will be added in the future to improve it.

The crashing is strange but is likely more of a CSP issue than a car issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back