Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Not really. Spamming the thread with 15 posts to communicate 3 ideas is just clutter

What's petty is begrudging modders who spend literally thousands of hours creating content for asking $3 for their work. Also... "disagree" doesn't mean "hate." It mean "disagree" as in "do not agree." I'm terrified if you really believe that's the same as hate. (Although that would explain much of the internet.)

160x1p.jpg

...long time I didn't post around here... just couldn't resist!

At least you would pay for some quality stuff and not Facebook garbage who ask for even more money. Or mods half the quality and accuracy than this probably for the same money maybe, who knows.
Just open a thread in the main section with your opinions but don't spam others threads which are about their mods, either free or paid

I mean this looks pretty cool but chill out with the paywalls guys
The reason paymods are becoming more and more popular is that the standard of mod quality is getting higher and higher, and with the standard of mod quality getting higher, the amount of time it takes to create and the manpower it requires gets higher. This all comes at a cost. I love free stuff, but I do not expect to get Kunos (or better) level quality content for free on the regular, it's just not viable from a creator's standpoint really.

Jesus christ I come home and this is what I see. I like most of the creators that charge for mods I just don't think its a great thing that this is becoming the trend. If you don't agree with me thats fine but there doesn't need to be this much of a reaction

People want money for their work but don't want to pay for others work.
Nice
When did I ask for money?

Jesus christ I come home and this is what I see. I like most of the creators that charge for mods I just don't think its a great thing that this is becoming the trend. If you don't agree with me thats fine but there doesn't need to be this much of a reaction

When did I ask for money?
Didnt help that the first word you wrote was "garbage"... It was more of an insult than an opinion.

So don't.
What this guy said, it's pretty simple. If you don't like how these "evil, greedy developers" are handling things, then don't buy their creations. Vote with your dollars. Regardless, I doubt anyone is interested in hearing you bitch about it repeatedly, particularly the developers, and I strongly suspect they've heard it all before anyway. Folks like you are nothing new. Sounds to me like the issue is yours, not the developers, yet you continue to cry about it in a thread designed for progress information and support of their product. Clearly not the place for it.

I suspect the root of your problem is that you have no concept of what it takes to develop content like this. Maybe take a crack at developing your own mod car then you'll understand better the amount of time, effort and research that goes into creating even a half-a$$ed mod, much less something to the level some of the groups out there are offering today.

Does the phrase "flogging a dead horse" mean anything to you? Move on...

Come on lads, I believe you've had fun enough. He got it, and if he hasn't already, his bad. This is turning into a mob lynching now, which doesn't help anybody or anything. Move on

Come on lads, I believe you've had fun enough. He got it, and if he hasn't already, his bad. This is turning into a mob lynching now, which doesn't help anybody or anything. Move on
Thank you. I agree that my first post was kind of offensive, and I'm sorry for that. I was just voicing some frustrations. Still I don't think it deserved the reaction it got

Thank you. I agree that my first post was kind of offensive, and I'm sorry for that. I was just voicing some frustrations. Still I don't think it deserved the reaction it got

You started with an aggressive post, and therefore you got an aggressive response. We reap what we sow. If you sow wind, a storm is what you'll get. In any case, what matters now is that you are sorry. It happens to make mistakes. They are worthwhile however only if they turn into (positive) experience. Next time you'll be frustrated about something, do not let your anger have the best of you. Otherwise, you'll only get more anger back. It is your choice. Which kind of person you wanna be? The one that solves matters, or the one that creates them?

So, as Kratos taught me, "do not be sorry, be better" :roflmao:;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back