Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Okay I'm having a small issue. The shaders are working awesome, everything looks good. But I noticed right away that the grip on all the tracks or cars changed and ffb feels different after installing. I went back to my old setup and these two things felt like normal. Is there something I did wrong? I followed the directions to a T.

Okay I'm having a small issue. The shaders are working awesome, everything looks good. But I noticed right away that the grip on all the tracks or cars changed and ffb feels different after installing. I went back to my old setup and these two things felt like normal. Is there something I did wrong? I followed the directions to a T.
there is a new ffb thing in the custom shaders patch, in his csp preset its enabled so disable it and save

Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

What's up my brothers!!!

This new version of New Horizon Shades has improvements in the color balance in relation to the previous version, also has Brightness balance, Improved Global Clarity, Fog in the mountains, Fog Away, Reflections of the Sun on the Asphalt and many other improvements correction of the white or black screen and many other improvements in the effects. This new version opens the door to the next update that will have a more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am not having any luck with Horizon. The previous version was too bright. The sky and everthing was faded. With this one it is the opposite. Total darkness. Like night time. What am I missing ?

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_doningtonpark2018_17-7-120-21-55-4.jpg
Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_doningtonpark2018_17-7-120-21-56-54.jpg

Update 2.0 looks great

Hey, is there any way to uninstall the mod? I want to compare it with the stock AC Look and perhaps install some other mods for comparison. How do i go about doing that?

My favourite filter so far, but I don't know why, this version is very dark (don't see any details of the cockpit and I had to increase the brightness to 160%). For now, I am a little bit disapointed because the previous version worked perfectly.

My favourite filter so far, but I don't know why, this version is very dark (don't see any details of the cockpit and I had to increase the brightness to 160%). For now, I am a little bit disapointed because the previous version worked perfectly.
I had to change contrast back to 100% as it got knocked down to 10% when I installed this. During gameplay use the right hand menu that pops out and choose post-processing filter and you'll see the slider.

Hello people! I have some news! I was a bit off about new Horizon Shades updates, but I'm actually working on my own Weather Script, Horizon Shades Wheather, I thought it was better to expand something more than PPF, so from now on beyond SOL, we will have Horizon Shades Wheather. Here's a preview of what I've been working on, I hope you like it!

Last edited:
you are deffenatly on to something here ..looks very impressive ..making the game look even more realistic ....great works...hope you will make it work with the new rain fx aswell. ....cant wait for a release. ..:)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.9%