Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
My game is really bright with all these presets. Every source of light has a very bright glare to it. What can i change to reduce this?
Thanks
Disregard that, i fixed it by lowering the exposure.
I also noticed that I have a yellowish tint. It seems like the sun is alway setting. How can i fix this? or is this just the filter?

Very good looking in certain scenarios, not at all as flexible as normal sol filter. It removed my rain sounds and thunderstorms are unnaturally bright and it removed the lighting effects as well.

i dont think its a good filter, it messes up the game i tested it, and yes the brightness in some areas is just too much, it doesnt seem to work all that well...good effort though.

Hi. Has anyone had a problem setting Horizon shades as the default filter? For me, this setting resets every time I start the game and I have to set the filter every time :( this problem does not occur with other filters such as sol or A3PP

Hi guys, I thank you so much for those who contributed something to support me in this MOD. I'm not doing updates because I had to sell my video card because it was getting weak and yielding few FPS, but I haven't bought another one yet due to the price of the video card being very high in my country, equivalent to the value of a popular motorcycle. At the moment I don't have the financial conditions to buy another one that is good enough to play Asseto Corsa and work on updates. Thank you all!
Hugs

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can buy one soon, second hand or whatever
when they are cheaper.

But, how come the video card started to malfunction? You bought it used from
a miner? Just out of curiosity, because I saw recently a video of someone
testing used cards from miners, and they performed well...

Hi. Has anyone had a problem setting Horizon shades as the default filter? For me, this setting resets every time I start the game and I have to set the filter every time :( this problem does not occur with other filters such as sol or A3PP
sup men, did you fix this ? l have the same problem.

When I have this mod installed with the other required mods (specified in the zip file) my 'AssettoByNight' mod which includes night weather doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know a solution?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back