Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I need help to change the settings so it looks the best. I am new to the game so I don't know the settings
In the Custom Shaders Patch Tab if you go to General Patch Settings, at the bottom right of the screen there is a drop down menu, select the Horizon Shades Preset. Then under Lighting FX set it to 100% brightness. In the Assetto Corsa tab go to Video and use the Horizon Shades Sky Post Processing Filter (in the drop down menu on the top right) or whatever one you want. Download the SOL Weather mod if you don't have it. I have resolution at 2560X1440 and everything on Maximum or Ultra but you can choose whatever resolution or settings you want based on what kind of PC you're using. You can adjust all of the graphics settings in the Custom Shaders Patch section or in the Video section. I spent about 2 hours testing all kinds of settings so just try a bunch of things and see what you like. I hope that helps

I get a white screen. Yes, restarted many time AC CM
using 1.5.1 and 0.1.60
Followed instructions.
If I change the Post Processing Filter to say SOL_ACC all is fine. Just the Horizon filters that White Screen

Last edited:
In the Custom Shaders Patch Tab if you go to General Patch Settings, at the bottom right of the screen there is a drop down menu, select the Horizon Shades Preset. Then under Lighting FX set it to 100% brightness. In the Assetto Corsa tab go to Video and use the Horizon Shades Sky Post Processing Filter (in the drop down menu on the top right) or whatever one you want. Download the SOL Weather mod if you don't have it. I have resolution at 2560X1440 and everything on Maximum or Ultra but you can choose whatever resolution or settings you want based on what kind of PC you're using. You can adjust all of the graphics settings in the Custom Shaders Patch section or in the Video section. I spent about 2 hours testing all kinds of settings so just try a bunch of things and see what you like. I hope that helps
okay, Im gonna play with some of the settings. Thx

Hi! I really want this mod and i know how beautiful it is! But the problem is that i don't know how to get it into the game! When i copy it to content manager it says succesfully installed but then i don't know what to do next! When i try to extract it says "no archives found" Anyone that knows and can help me??

Hi! I really want this mod and i know how beautiful it is! But the problem is that i don't know how to get it into the game! When i copy it to content manager it says succesfully installed but then i don't know what to do next! When i try to extract it says "no archives found" Anyone that knows and can help me??
I figured it out know but i still have white screen?! How do I fix this?

I figured it out know but i still have white screen?! How do I fix this?
In the Custom Shaders Patch Tab if you go to General Patch Settings, at the bottom right of the screen there is a drop down menu, select the Horizon Shades Preset. Then under Lighting FX set it to 100% instead of 300%. In the Assetto Corsa tab go to Video and use the Horizon Shades Post Processing Filter (in the drop down menu on the top right) or whatever one you want. Also if you are using VR it won't work and will produce a white screen. Hope that helps!

Hi, Thanks for the answer!

I have set it to 100% but it still don't work!?
I got an answer from the creator and he said that it maybe conflict with another ppfilter so i'm gonna try to re install and delete some other mods!

Kind regards
Festive

When using motion blur (in Extra FX), the cars and their shadows all seem to have a "before" image. Is there any way to fix this other than turning motion blur off?

EDIT: Resolved

Last edited:
Here are four screenshots showing the difference between A3PP, Horizon Sky, Natural Mod, and Inmersive No ReShade. Horizon Sky still looks best IMO!

A3PP
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_highforce_6-6-120-21-15-50.jpg

Horizon Sky
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_highforce_6-6-120-21-14-50.jpg

Natural Mod
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_highforce_6-6-120-21-14-6.jpg

Inmersive No ReShade
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_highforce_6-6-120-21-21-31.jpg

Here are four screenshots showing the difference between A3PP, Horizon Sky, Natural Mod, and Inmersive No ReShade. Horizon Sky still looks best IMO!

Honestly, they all look good for different reasons. I like the sun glare on one, the sky color on another, the ambient lighting on another, etc. In the end, you can't go wrong with any of them which is why I switch between all of them on a regular basis.

Hi,

I have the same white screen problem.
In the Custom Shaders Patch Tab General Patch Settings, at the bottom right I do not have the Horizon Shades Preset.
Lighting FX is at 100%. CSP version is 0.1.52 and Sol is 1.6.
I installed Horizon with CM and ticked all the boxes to install as a mod as well. Did I miss something in the installation ?
Thx for any help.

Last edited:
Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

What's up my brothers!!!

After upgrading to version 1.1 I realized that we had problems with the white or black screen for some users and everything was in pastel shades. Well, I worked hard non-stop this weekend on top of the New Horizon Shades to correct all this and deliver a more incredible MOD for us, let's say until 4 am on Saturday and again until the wee hours of the morning on Sunday but I stayed happy with the result and hope that everything is very polished and ready to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1595877004122.png

Amazing mod, but is there any way to reduce the halo of light around light sources, on some cars the led lights are big and this results in large circles of green, and these circles are around brake lights too which looks odd.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.3%