Login or Register an account to download this content
Like watching tv.......
TV1.jpg

TV.jpg

Thanks mate.

Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

Hello guys,

This is the New Horizon Shades. In this new MOD no more Reshade is used because I managed only with the game files to have the expected result.
It will start from version 1.0, because it works in a totally different configuration from the previous ones and optimized to get more Frames and still deliver a beautiful and immersive image for photos and replays.
Follow the instructions to get the right result. As Reshade is no longer used, you should uninstall any version of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Better and better, I find this latest update magnificent, the lights at night have improved so much, the only thing is that I find the environment too dark at night. For everything top! Magnificent! also the excellent Dark version! thanks Master

Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_me_miseluk_23-5-120-11-47-23.jpg
:):D:D

Last edited:
I have installed the newest version of the mod and I have this issue: In some cars there's a strange error with the shades when I start to drive it. First everything is fine, but when I drive a couple meters the track changes colour and also the car's windscreen. I've made a video to demonstrate the issue:

This issue is not realted to this specific car, it happened also with other cars. Does someone know how to fix it? Also, all car's interiors are very dark, so if someone knows how to fix that too that would be grat too :)

Hello,
I have follow the installation, but i always when i start a race via contant manager i have a black screen!! I can hear the sound but only black!

Anyone know the problem? I have Windows 10 and all is uptodate!

Thanks!

Hello,
I have follow the installation, but i always when i start a race via contant manager i have a black screen!! I can hear the sound but only black!

Anyone know the problem? I have Windows 10 and all is uptodate!

Thanks!

Point your mouse to the right once the menu bar pops up and then choose again the correct PP filter - it is enabled "default" due to a bug. Once you have chosen the correct PP filter everything is fine again.

I do like your filter a lot. The only change I make is removal of motion blur in Shader's patch. Hogs frame rate for my system. However, on certain cars I get a very blurry wind screen. I can revert back to my base settings in CSP and another filer and the problem goes away. I will try my base settings in CSP with the Horizon's filter to see if things are back to normal or not. This does not happen with every car. I have only had two thus far, but it makes driving the vehicle difficult.
20200524171909_1.jpg
20200524171932_1.jpg20200524171932_2.jpg

I do like your filter a lot. The only change I make is removal of motion blur in Shader's patch. Hogs frame rate for my system. However, on certain cars I get a very blurry wind screen. I can revert back to my base settings in CSP and another filer and the problem goes away. I will try my base settings in CSP with the Horizon's filter to see if things are back to normal or not. This does not happen with every car. I have only had two thus far, but it makes driving the vehicle difficult.View attachment 376051 View attachment 376052View attachment 376053
Try this look for ales100i: post there is a windshield fix:

I do like your filter a lot. The only change I make is removal of motion blur in Shader's patch. Hogs frame rate for my system. However, on certain cars I get a very blurry wind screen. I can revert back to my base settings in CSP and another filer and the problem goes away. I will try my base settings in CSP with the Horizon's filter to see if things are back to normal or not. This does not happen with every car. I have only had two thus far, but it makes driving the vehicle difficult.View attachment 376051 View attachment 376052View attachment 376053
Or try removing Fast Approximate AA in CSP Extra settings.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.