Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found the motion Blur adjust in CM. You go to: Settings/custom shaders patch/Extra Fx and there you can choose to activate or not motion blur and the amount you want. You can even deactivate for interior cameras, which I did. So it's just a matter of fiddling it to your personal taste. :thumbsup:
Yay, thank you! I couldn't handle this either.

My other issue is with how much tire smoke there is; anyone know how I can tone it down? Is it a volumetric or dispersal thing..?

Sorry not for me.

Personally I'm not a fan of these 'dreamy' (slightly blurred) effects.
Each to there own I guess.

I've reverted back to your previous version using only the ppf and not installing reshade.
I feel this is the best graphics mod I've used yet.

screenshot_drm_1h_2_ks_nurburgring_18-5-120-21-31-54-jpg.374140
Screenshot_drm_1h_2_ks_nurburgring_18-5-120-21-55-59.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_drm_1h_2_ks_nurburgring_18-5-120-21-31-54.jpg
    Screenshot_drm_1h_2_ks_nurburgring_18-5-120-21-31-54.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 443
Looks very realistic with still a good FPS. Thanks for the new Horizon release! I think you did a very good job!
Only in the dark the headlights are too bright but thanks to (GTP) community support it is easy to fix to your own preference.

Could you point me in the right direction to fix the light brightness\glow? I tried my first night race with this mod and noticed it for the first time. Does it have something to do with the glare settings in the ppfilter?

Could you point me in the right direction to fix the light brightness\glow? I tried my first night race with this mod and noticed it for the first time. Does it have something to do with the glare settings in the ppfilter?
Start reading from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1155#post-13105358

It seems indeed playing with the glare, length values is the right direction. Still trial & error method but thanks to shared community knowledge were getting somewhere ;)

==

This is Horizon with the latest CSP1.59. My family* really thought I was watching a real life race.

*PS Does that say something about my family or is it really looking life like realistic.

Last edited:
Start reading from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1155#post-13105358

It seems indeed playing with the glare, length values is the right direction. Still trial & error method but thanks to shared community knowledge were getting somewhere ;)

==

This is Horizon with the latest CSP1.59. My family* really thought I was watching a real life race.

*PS Does that say something about my family or is it really looking life like realistic.

how many fsp do you have with all those cars? I from 75 go down to 25/30 with 15 cars! what can I do?

Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

Hello guys,

This is the New Horizon Shades. In this new MOD no more Reshade is used because I managed only with the game files to have the expected result.
It will start from version 1.0, because it works in a totally different configuration from the previous ones and optimized to get more Frames and still deliver a beautiful and immersive image for photos and replays.
Follow the instructions to get the right result. As Reshade is no longer used, you should uninstall any version of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how many fsp do you have with all those cars? I from 75 go down to 25/30 with 15 cars! what can I do?
The optimization of the track and/or cars do have impact on FPS. One "bad" optimized car can have negative impact on the FPS.
Obviously also the video and csp-sol settings. Even some apps have an impact.

In this case I did a quick test with the exact same settings only changed the number of AI.
Bathurst -12AI = 60FPS in race / 70FPS replay
Bathurst -15AI = 50FPS in race / 65FPS replay
Bathurst -25AI = 45FPS in race / 60FPS replay

See example and how FPS fluctuates depending on numerous factors. So above numbers are rough averages

Happy with the present installation. Should I 'upgrade' to the latest Horizon? Choices, choices ;)

is there a way to set all the settings for horizon so all csp and pp filters etc activate automatically and when I want to go back to VR all the settings go back?

is there a way to set all the settings for horizon so all csp and pp filters etc activate automatically and when I want to go back to VR all the settings go back?
In Content Manager you can save presets (CSP, video, etc), maybe you can save a preset for non-VR and another one for VR.

In Content Manager you can save presets (CSP, video, etc), maybe you can save a preset for non-VR and another one for VR.
yes but all the changes made in cps will not go back to standard I believe the only option is in the video settings for assetto you can make a preset but will this also change the cps settings accordingly?

yes but all the changes made in cps will not go back to standard I believe the only option is in the video settings for assetto you can make a preset but will this also change the cps settings accordingly?
I don't think so, you would need to load both your "VR-video" and "VR-csp" before driving

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.