Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello everyone i love this mod but im having a small issue that if i used it with CSP ver 1.55 and enabled auto rain in Sol the rain flickers unless i unchecked the auto rain box and ctr it manually or downgrade CSP to ver 1.46.

and i notice if i disabled "sol use cpu split" in Sol the flicker is less but its still there , dose any one have the same issue ? or do i just stop using auto rain if its a bug ?

UPDATE: i found out how to fix it by mistake when i tried to move the Sol plan selector window i clicked on the far right side of the window under the x button and the flickering of rain stopped i tried to reproduce the bug and it happens if you got auto rain box checked which it is on by default , so pressing the line under the x button on the right fixes it at least for me . and this bug dons't appear at all with CSP ver 1.46

Last edited:
Photoshoped. For me it looks real. And I wonder, what magazine doesn't Photoshop their images? :D

Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_surfers_paradise2004_1-5-120-0-56-52m.jpg

Great mod, nice graphics!!! I experiencing one strange issue though. When at night the sky is glowing, as if the moon would send out moonrays.. Anybody run into it?

Last edited:
Hi,
I've a problem following the install instructions.

8 - in Gameplay, select "Sol Config" as described in the "example image 8", go to option "18" in the "Page" menu and click on "Reset to Defaults" as shown in "Image example 9".

9 - in Gameplay, select "Sol Config" as described in the "example image 8", go to option "0" in the "Page" menu and now in this version 5.0 keep "BlackLevel Compesation" to "0" and activate "sol use cpu split" as shown in "Image example 10".

I didn't find "Sol Config" in the apps. I just installed SOL before for the first time, the latest version.

So I decided to race nevertheless and below is the issue I got. I suppose it's related?
20200614224126_1.jpg

Last edited:
Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

Hello,
I've been working on many innovations in this MOD and I hope you like it as much as I do. Among them we have two more new PPFilters, compatibility with SOL 1.6 Alpha 7 and many other changes such as reflections in the asphalt according to the position of the SOL and the time of day, more realistic tones of colors, small and large details corrected and improved, new option of graphical configuration and now with a more practical and faster installation. But I will not stop here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

Hello,
I've been working on many innovations in this MOD and I hope you like it as much as I do. Among them we have two more new PPFilters, compatibility with SOL 1.6 Alpha 7 and many other changes such as reflections in the asphalt according to the position of the SOL and the time of day, more realistic tones of colors, small and large details corrected and improved, new option of graphical configuration and now with a more practical and faster installation. But I will not stop here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest update messed up all of your PP filters. Overexposed, flat contrasts, not compatible with Sol's AE self calibrating anymore... Running latest csp and Sol 1.5.4. Back to v1.0

Last edited:
Sadly overexposed here too on SOL 1.6 beta. There’s promise though as the early morning sky looks really nice, but picture is just too bright. Is there an issue here with the latest version of SOL?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.