HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys, if the modification does not work with another global mod, this is only your problem, not mine. No need to write about it in the review! Write only to a separate thread. I can guarantee that my mod works perfectly only on the clean version. Everything else is decided individually.

The texture of my Halo is located in the livery files, if you install other skins, you are obliged to fix it yourself by replacing the *carname *_wheel.tga texture with HALO.

Do not be lazy to read the description.

Last edited:
I fixed the conflict of my mod with the global patch from Skyfall. The thing is that he apparently made edits to render_materials.xml, there by knocking down the settings of my mod.

Anyone who faced this problem, you can download the file from here and replace it.

Update: Added a separate fix file to support the modification of Skyfall. It is located in the Fix for Skyfall folder, put the cars folder with the replacement.

Last edited:
His halo mod isn't perfect in terms of the sponsors seen on the front wing and the Halo of Mazepin's car, but I've fixed that.
And btw I'll stop making season mods for f1 2013 game, my 2022 season mod will be on f1 2014.
ok mate

i bought a new laptop and it supports f1 2018 at medium graphics
so i stopped playing f1 2014 and 2013
but still comes to the forum because it was a lot fun to play with your mods and felt like i was playing an advanced version

you guys are the best and it means a lot that you guys still finds time to make season mods for older games for people who cant buy or dont have enough equipments

when you release the 2022 version i'll download f1 2014 and will test it out.

also a suggestion along with the liveries and other things if its possible try to make steering wheels like the modern ones from the 2013 files

thank you for your mods

all the best and keep up the good work

Hi, i'm pretty much a noob with the game and i'm not sure what you mean with high LOD, which of the in-game settings do i need to set in high to see the changes? Cause right now i have all the halos in the cars i've used looking black and with a few lines and red or blue stains

Hi, i'm pretty much a noob with the game and i'm not sure what you mean with high LOD, which of the in-game settings do i need to set in high to see the changes? Cause right now i have all the halos in the cars i've used looking black and with a few lines and red or blue stains
Hi. You need to install this mod ( btw this can affect to your pc performance, be sure make backup files)

+ if you have Skyfall season mod, install fix file from separate folder in mod archive.

i have the thang nguyen 2021 season mod, which i believe is an updated version of skyfall cause it says skyfall 2020 at the beggining and in some loading screens, but i don't know which fix file you're referring to

Smokey17, in render_materials.xml file You should replace some lines in text with original F1 2014, because ultrasoft tyres are showing in game. Lines that should be replaced are about tyre colors:
<tyre_wall_colours><tyre_wall

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%