I would fired all morons that post here.

Magnussen is to blame here not Grosjean. He tried to overtake his teammate in a dangerous ways. Grosjean lost slightly the rear at this corner and it has been enough to get contact with magnussen that should not be there.

If magnussen would like to kill his teammate's carreer he would not have act differently. By far he does not have the palmares of Grosjean nor the speed, but with time and morons like people on this forum who can't watch TV and check numbers he will success in his agenda.

Grosjean is one of the most titled driver in F1 with about 49 victories so hearing people that say he is not fast is just unbelievable. Most of the drivers if not all don't have as many victories as Grosjean got before going in F1.

Crashing behind the safety car, crashing in the pit lane... he doesn't have a great track record :rolleyes:

https://www.statsf1.com/en/romain-grosjean/abandon.aspx

I think they may replace both drivers. If it's not possible in the August pause, in the end of the year. There is a good list of drivers with a lot of potential to be there:
With Superlicense and experience in F1:
Jean Eric Vergne, Felipe Nasr, Wehrlein, Lucas di Grassi, Nelson Piquet Jr, Vandoorne (Maybe without Alonso at his side he could make better), Kobayashi, Ocon, Sirotkyn (Money).
Without experience in F1:
Latifi (moneeeeeeey), deVries, Aitken, Sette Camara, Pietro Fittipaldi and more.

I'd drop Grojean first. Anybody that parks it in a wall under a safety car or spins out leaving the pits, doesn't deserve to be in F1, especially with drivers like Ocon sidelined without a seat while this menatal amateur is on the grid ruining races. And let's not even talk about last year, when he spun safely off track, and then floored it spinning back across track in front of traffic and smoking the view of everyone behind. What a bonehead.

I would get rid of both of them. But as is the case for many teams the drivers with talent often lack cash required for the seat. And those with Cash often don't have much talent or skill. Its time a team wrangled up a scholarship program to fund young underprivileged youth and finance them into F1 on raw talent.
I believe the most talented person for F1 is probably to poor to get involved in the sport.

I think KMag is the better of the two...actually should have had the seat instead of Gutierrez. As for Grosjean, he seems to be reverting to his old Lotus days. Perhaps it's the livery bringing back old memories. But who to replace him? Maybe this is where Mick Schumacher comes in for 2020? He's backed by Ferrari, and needs a B-team for F1 support.

put ZZ Top in the car!
43596022_1872200046191157_3696551315124518912_n.jpg

Has Haas tried complaining to Liberty to change the UI or complain about why did Haas release the car that drives more like a beta version & next time they'll just wait until the end of the season after all the patches are downloaded..... Or just switch to whatever the most realestestestestest sim is this week, Haas. FFS.

Not that I'm aware of, just dreaming of getting an American driver in the field and Rossi seems to be the best candidate.

I think he's going to be a fixture in IndyCar for many years to come.

I want to see Rossi, and Herta for that matter, stay in IndyCar. They both have the skills to win multiple championships and would never have a snowball's chance in hell of being anything more than a backmarker in F1.

One is a constant whiner and the other thinks it is okay to push other drivers to the wall when they attempt to pass.
Michael Schumacher was very good at pushing others to the wall, yet no one ever made him change his behavior. He was the dirtiest driver I have seen since the late Dale Earnhardt in NASCAR.

Fire Grosjean, replace him with an talented F2/F3 driver and if Magnussen also keeps doing something stupid, fire him aswell. Grosjean is a joke nowadays, he used to be somewhat more competitive in 2016 but now it's a joke. Magnussen is talented yet way too aggressive sometimes.

Drivers like De Vries, Latifi, Gelael, Schumacher, Vips and Shwartzman are imo all worthy of a F1 seat and more particularly a Haas seat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back